Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Pikazz, how did you rigged Mewtwo bones to it's model? I would need help, too.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

So the import has the tail issue as well?

I was looking forward to this because MarioKart64n's might look damn good, but the way the tail was, always disappointed me.

Quote from: Carnage on October 26, 2011, 09:33:07 PM
awnsome it looks preety well animated just need a few fixes also you want a melee mewtwo model with textures? i think theres one here http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35136.0
also that one looks preety good we can totally tell lucario stance right there xD
I tried that but the MAX file gets error if I trying to open it ;_;
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 26, 2011, 09:35:25 PM
So the import has the tail issue as well?

I was looking forward to this because MarioKart64n's might look damn good, but the way the tail was, always disappointed me.
believe it's my model that causing the "broken" tail x3
if I get a "perfect" one I will see if it are broken or not :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Still got this on my computer:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ds22 on October 26, 2011, 11:16:51 PM
Still got this on my computer:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

could you send it? 83
looks delicious!
Stupid Tinypic :C

October 26, 2011, 11:28:46 PM #50 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:29:47 PM by ds22
Sent ya the goods model scene.
And before you ask, it's a 3dsmax 2010 scene.

October 27, 2011, 12:03:33 AM #51 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 12:17:15 AM by pikazz
Quote from: ds22 on October 26, 2011, 11:28:46 PM
Sent ya the goods model scene.
And before you ask, it's a 3dsmax 2010 scene.
oooh, I will play with this baby! :D

Camonster imported it into BB to looking for errors, it was none! (except the one I haven't give it bones yet x3)

EDIT: there is something weird about your mewtwo D:
it's way of the middle there it's XYZ is D:
even if "model" itself are in the middle, the XYZ is far away D:

how to fix please?
Stupid Tinypic :C

October 27, 2011, 12:33:13 AM #52 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 12:38:57 AM by ds22
Quote from: pikazz on October 27, 2011, 12:03:33 AM
oooh, I will play with this baby! :D

Camonster imported it into BB to looking for errors, it was none! (except the one I haven't give it bones yet x3)

EDIT: there is something weird about your mewtwo D:
it's way of the middle there it's XYZ is D:
even if "model" itself are in the middle, the XYZ is far away D:

how to fix please?
I see what you mean, but that's how it already was when I got that model sent to me.
Shouldn't really effect the model when you rig, export and import the model.


It's beautiful. But do the animations work?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Camonsters on October 27, 2011, 01:23:49 AM
Pikazz wanted this to be posted.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*squeals*

That looks perfect. Is it rigged and everything, or is that just the model?

October 27, 2011, 02:49:26 AM #56 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 02:50:59 AM by Oshtoby
Hey! That's my model! I ripped that and sent it to ds22! I feel more important than I am so I decided to post this! =P

I LOVE YOU PIKAZZ!

Quote from: ds22 on October 26, 2011, 11:16:51 PM
Still got this on my computer:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey isn't that the model I sent you a long time ago? xD

I knew that it was going to be useful someday  :af:

also I repeat again: I love the Mewtwo over there ^

(^,^)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




pikazz i hope you can rigg that mewtwo and fix that xyz problem because the taill looks perfect xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 27, 2011, 08:25:54 AM #59 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 08:43:13 AM by ds22
It's Oshtoby's model (ripped from Melee) that I sent to Pikazz.
The one AGFanProduction sent me had a really screwed up left hand and was a bit to blocky.
Just to make everything clear.