Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 11, 2011, 09:15:46 PM
And can't you make the bones longer?
that would be desync at wifi, also need to port the animations
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 11, 2011, 09:18:11 PM
that would be desync at wifi, also need to port the animations
Huh,then I guess is just it's not woth it to do it...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Mewtwo looks amazing! Glad you finally decided to release him, pikazz.

Also, it might be possible to extend Lucario's arm bones since AGFan plans to reanimate him. I think.

Dunno how willing he'd be to do that.

Anyway, I think I'll wait for the recolors to come before I download him so that I have the complete set. Can't wait to see this puppy in game.

I think that the bones should be strecthed to get all the mewtwoness we can :af: I don't really care that much about using mewtwo with the wifi in brawl as it's not that great honestly :-\
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

Quote from: masterfulmasterofmastery on December 11, 2011, 10:27:35 PM
I think that the bones should be strecthed to get all the mewtwoness we can :af: I don't really care that much about using mewtwo with the wifi in brawl as it's not that great honestly :-\
then it wouldnt be one slot since you would modifi all lucario slots with the new animations also pikazz mewtwo looks epic of course with melee mewtwo psa he needs alot of fixes but the model is very well rigged hope someone ripps the recolours from melee even the trophy ones :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I didn't say it wasn't amazing, I'm just planning on using AGFans PSA so I want it to look as good as possible so it doesn't matter for one-slottedness to me. :af:
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

Woo! mewtwo melee is released, after meowth and scraggy, are there any plans of rigging the trophy mewtwo from brawl?

December 12, 2011, 03:51:22 AM #802 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 05:03:47 AM by AGFanProduction
EPIC PIKAZZ, EPIC! all I have to say guys is that the release was much more precipitated, while this was released I was working on the latest update of my *Vertex* version of the PSA of Mewtwo.

Now with the Model released I will start working over it porting my latest work to him, meanwhile I'm going to release my latest version of the PSA that I have right now on the SD card. Yea right now is kinda un-balanced because I have stopped to work on it cuz of this spontaneous release of the import, don't expect the same Melee attributes on the PSA but I know you guys will like it.
I don't know yet if it is compatible with the import, is the vertex version, when I click the submit button I'm going to start working on the PORTED version of the PSA along with the animations.

anyways you guys will have a Renovated Mewtwo PSA soon in vault.

and don't forget this:
My recolors I'm going to make are using the EXACT Melee textures and they will be official, the ONLY REAL and ORIGINAL Recolor pack to date that I'm going to have on my vault, guys those are REAL recolors, NOT artificial recolors, keep that in-mind ;)


Edit: Just checked the Model with the Motion.pac and it is a mess in the tail and the hand bones. otherwhile it looks more like Mewtwo  :P
I HAVE to port the PSA and I'll.  ;)

Edit2: Mewtwo PSA TO BE RELEASED TONIGHT!  ;D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0

Edit3:

Released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3687  :3
Enjoy if you can xDD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: Santa Ridley on December 11, 2011, 09:58:07 PM
Mewtwo looks amazing! Glad you finally decided to release him, pikazz.

Also, it might be possible to extend Lucario's arm bones since AGFan plans to reanimate him. I think.

Dunno how willing he'd be to do that.

Anyway, I think I'll wait for the recolors to come before I download him so that I have the complete set. Can't wait to see this puppy in game.
You better try it now.Looks really amazing!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Actually, I did try it.

And it froze. :[

I might be doing something wrong though.

December 12, 2011, 07:53:47 AM #805 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 08:43:10 AM by AGFanProduction
Guys I have good and bad news about the Mewtwo PSA

Good News:
I have tested Mewtwo Import with the Alpha PSA 1 Vertex Version and it works fine.

look this attack is not even ported and look how it looks like:
the hands, arms, legs are in a good position.

but yeah this one is going to be re-made too, I know I can make it more like Melee.
the only thing that needs to be ported is the tail, he is too large in all the new animations.
this is the Vertex version. So that means that is compatible but it has his lags. :-/

btw I started to work in the port also look this one is imported already, Wait1 is DONE!:

Sexy isn't it? xP
Also I edited the model to make Mewtwo do this in-game: (its ported too WaitItem DONE!)

Don't worry I just renamed some bones (I didn't disabled anyone!) to make Mewtwo grab items in Air at any animation. x) this means that if you use the Import that is on vault with the PSA i just released today he will not grab items in air xD
but I have done this already in all the recolors, Yeah pikazz guys: the recolors are done ripped exactly from Melee in his original .tga files oh yeah! Expect a release tomorrow! xD
... Sadly I couldn't take any snapshot of the recolors because of ...

Bad News:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: Santa Ridley on December 12, 2011, 07:13:27 AM
Actually, I did try it.

And it froze. :[

I might be doing something wrong though.
w00t? O.o

people seems want more wifi working version last time I asked o:

AG: that's awesome news :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Look at my Mewtwo PSA. I have a repeating attack in mine, and it works on all Lucario models. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Damn, that Mewtwo looks more and more legit as time passes. :3

I hope you all enjoy mewtwo :]

a teaser~


done in one hour lol, only is mouth is unrigged and his toes. will do the same on him like I have done with Drybones x3
only single binded object except for hands/toes/shoes ect
Stupid Tinypic :C