Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
I found out that for objects that are moved by only one bone have the metal textures okay.

I bet the parts with metal=ok are only moved by the head bone xD

So, the solution for colors is...? In materials? Objects?

I prefer to solve it right before importing, but sure is interesting to know the part in the mdl0 that causes it >.<

Meowth is funny by the way xD

But what about Mewtwo pictures? It's okay not to experiment, but we would like to see the progress I guess O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

BTW didn't you say that you had played with Scraggy all along classic mode and you didn't find any glitch? and we had doll's pictures.Why does it freeze now?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 24, 2011, 01:49:20 PM
I found out that for objects that are moved by only one bone have the metal textures okay.

I bet the parts with metal=ok are only moved by the head bone xD

So, the solution for colors is...? In materials? Objects?

I prefer to solve it right before importing, but sure is interesting to know the part in the mdl0 that causes it >.<

That sort of explains why the eyes on my stuff come out good, but the rest looks like cement lol.

Also pikazz, did you have to edit the motionpac to get the PAT0's working?

I can easy say that Mewtwo, Scraggy and Meowth is Wifisafe!
played with them online and no desync or anything :]
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 24, 2011, 01:49:20 PM
I found out that for objects that are moved by only one bone have the metal textures okay.

I bet the parts with metal=ok are only moved by the head bone xD

So, the solution for colors is...? In materials? Objects?

I prefer to solve it right before importing, but sure is interesting to know the part in the mdl0 that causes it >.<

Meowth is funny by the way xD

But what about Mewtwo pictures? It's okay not to experiment, but we would like to see the progress I guess O.o
saving the best for last you know :P

I knew it about the single rigged thing, but I wonder why :/

it lies in Material and Color and Object, all three. will do a guide how to fix that.
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 24, 2011, 02:07:40 PM
BTW didn't you say that you had played with Scraggy all along classic mode and you didn't find any glitch? and we had doll's pictures.Why does it freeze now?
the only thing that's buggy with scraggy is the metal Texture (doesn't follow camera)
and the doll metal texture freeze the game :<

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 24, 2011, 02:13:56 PM
Also pikazz, did you have to edit the motionpac to get the PAT0's working?
nope :]
that's the epic part!
Stupid Tinypic :C

soz for that off topic pikazz guess everyone has their own opinion

Also any mewtwo picture? i want to see him with the shader pics since you found out why he chnage collor right? and so doll only freezes when your metal? wierd lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sweet! Could you explain how you did it later? It failed for me when I named my expressions the same as the original textures. xD

And shouldn't you disable the metal texture for the doll? the Doll's not part of Scraggy so shouldn't become metallic and since the snake doesn't get metallic for Lucas I guess the Cleffa Doll shopuldn't too
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Carnage on November 24, 2011, 02:28:40 PM
Also any mewtwo picture? i want to see him with the shader pics since you found out why he chnage collor right? and so doll only freezes when your metal? wierd lol
it's because I have to rerig mewtwos tail and arm D:

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 24, 2011, 02:29:40 PM
Sweet! Could you explain how you did it later? It failed for me when I named my expressions the same as the original textures. xD
lol, many want me to do an tutorial
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 24, 2011, 02:37:51 PM
And shouldn't you disable the metal texture for the doll? the Doll's not part of Scraggy so shouldn't become metallic and since the snake doesn't get metallic for Lucas I guess the Cleffa Doll shopuldn't too
but lucas stick gets metallic :c
Stupid Tinypic :C

Ok,but I think just Scraggy himself should get metallic
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 24, 2011, 02:29:40 PM
Sweet! Could you explain how you did it later? It failed for me when I named my expressions the same as the original textures. xD

Erm... did you rename textures AND materials?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 24, 2011, 05:10:57 PM
Erm... did you rename textures AND materials?
^this^

will write a tutorial soon
Stupid Tinypic :C

Still wondering if you know when will Scraggy be out
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 24, 2011, 06:14:28 PM
Still wondering if you know when will Scraggy be out
I will release mewtwo first before scraggy.

after mewtwo is released and scraggys metal texture if fixed, it's release will ccome too :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

then u will try to get Caterpie over C Falcon :srs: [/troll]


i really cant wait for mewtwo :3
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I'll have to wait till mewtwo is rigged again? ooow cmon Scarggy's a new pokemon for Brawl!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]