Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
KJP: I will ask him tomorrow swedish time, I will hit the bed pretty soon D:
Quote from: Seggy T. on December 15, 2011, 09:48:41 PM
I did do that :srs:
Whenever I added one object to the model, I got this error.
try to rename everything :3
when I added scraggys doll to scraggy, I got error on error just because it was the same polygon name, I went almost to rage mode until I tried to rename xD when it worked :3

XXDrakWolfXX: Suggests is good :3
but I dont do requests :srs: (it's not the same thing :srs: )

to be honest, I dont like Chash Bandicoot so much :oshi:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 16, 2011, 12:46:36 AM

i cant wait for dry bowser. whats left for you to do for him?

This. I can't wait to see more pics!

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 16, 2011, 12:46:36 AM
hey buddy... end the spam. he said he didnt wanna make it, so hes not gonna make it.

i cant wait for dry bowser. whats left for you to do for him?
make it's shell "not empty", eye motions and Metal Texture.
the thing that's hardest about those 3 is eye motion D:

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 16, 2011, 07:06:42 AM
I was just saying I'm 95% certain he'll love this game if he likes Mario and Pokémon.And you writa that like if I had been spamming for 2 pages,and I only made 1 [censored] post which was not about Dry Bowser or other hack.

BTW have you solved Scraggy's problem,pikazz?
nope, I haven't sovled it ;_; I dont know what and where the problem is to beginning with DX
Stupid Tinypic :C


WTF HAVE I DONE?
WHY DID I CREATE A MONSTER?
Stupid Tinypic :C

pikazz, ur pics never load for me. what image hosting site do u use?

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on December 16, 2011, 02:15:38 PM

WTF HAVE I DONE?
WHY DID I CREATE A MONSTER?

Busts out laughing* xD
I want it!
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 16, 2011, 02:16:35 PM
pikazz, ur pics never load for me. what image hosting site do u use?
I using tinypic cause the easyness

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on December 16, 2011, 02:17:04 PM
Busts out laughing* xD
I want it!
wanted to make mario head from Mp2/3/4 instead but this one was funnier xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

:/ i still cant see the pic. it doesnt laod for me. but by the last post or 2, i am guessing its the big mario head from sm64?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 16, 2011, 02:27:39 PM
:/ i still cant see the pic. it doesnt laod for me. but by the last post or 2, i am guessing its the big mario head from sm64?
Nope! I fused together Bowsers Body and Jigglypuff! :]
Jigglypuff is Bowsers head XD
Stupid Tinypic :C

O.o oh my gosh that sounds weird. haha
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

JIGGLYPUFF MADNESS!






as you see, it's not complete. it's just a Raw import to show of my skillz <w<
I wanted to see how well jigglypuff rigs would be AFTER Importion and it's flawless <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

 :happy:

This... is why you're awesome  :laugh:

Best Idea ever. I'd actually like to see more character "abomination" combinations.  ;D
^3^

pikazz you know what would be epic jigly over kirby and make his tranformarions look like that since your doing a jiglypuff having a kirby job right there xD the one i like the most are ice climbers jiglypuff and  MK mask jiglypuff :P you could also do iglybuff and wiglytuff since they should be easy to rig and could work with jiglys alternate costumes normal jigly-ice climber jigly-MKmask jigly-igglybuff and wigglytuff would be some epic recolours xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.