Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Sounds like you're making a whole new character  ;D

Are you going to do all the animations while the PSA'er helps make the moveset? (^ε^)
^3^

Man! This looks so cool! I really wish I could help you, but all I can do is Animate and Import, and I KNOW you can do both of those. I can donate a few animations if you want them, but otherwise, know that I support this project! Good luck.


Hey man, just wanted to wish you good luck with the PSA for Paper Mario, I was stuck in the same pickle as you using a custom bone tree and such http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38446.0 how did you manage to make the 2d though, I always get a near 3d effect or the model screws up :/

also, final smash needs to be peach beam ;)

i will say metaknight cuz he can be .rel ported if it needs to have gilde

metaknight also have great filesize and alot of GFX to use
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on January 02, 2012, 08:56:16 AM
i will say metaknight cuz he can be .rel ported if it needs to have gilde

metaknight also have great filesize and alot of GFX to use
If he were to be rel ported, it would be more likely to not work for PAL :(
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on January 02, 2012, 12:19:45 PMIf he were to be rel ported, it would be more likely to not work for PAL :(
metaknight i think can be .rel ported on PAL too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on January 02, 2012, 12:36:44 PM
metaknight i think can be .rel ported on PAL too
yes it can xD i have a pal MK port over diddy kong made for myself xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Christian_CAO on January 02, 2012, 02:32:44 AM
Sounds like you're making a whole new character  ;D

Are you going to do all the animations while the PSA'er helps make the moveset? (^ε^)
yesh, thats the plan to do a whole new character :3

and yes, I can stand for all the animations! as long someone do the PSA or at least help me with it if no one want

Quote from: MarioDK on January 02, 2012, 08:56:16 AM
i will say metaknight cuz he can be .rel ported if it needs to have gilde

metaknight also have great filesize and alot of GFX to use
yeah, thats true about metaknight :3

Quote from: Sky Grounder on January 02, 2012, 12:19:45 PM
If he were to be rel ported, it would be more likely to not work for PAL :(
he can be rel ported as long you have the PAL rel :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 02, 2012, 02:31:47 PM
he can be rel ported as long you have the PAL rel :3
Well guess I missed out on some of the .rel port discussions... :D
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


the test from yesterday, tried to fix the black thing but it still there ;_;
does anyone know how to fix it and make a tutorial of how to fix it?

and it's over olimar for the moment, I accentendly named his bones so it fits olimar o:
that why his arms and shoes is wierd
Stupid Tinypic :C

i have an idea. go into pallet and change them all to white, so its clea rin game, but be carful not to hange the eyes
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 02, 2012, 05:46:18 PM
i have an idea. go into pallet and change them all to white, so its clea rin game, but be carful not to hange the eyes
I can try that :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

hope it works :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


it worked?! i cant see you rpics btw so idk what pics u post
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.