Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
nononono
I'm collabing you, so everything I get about it you get.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 16, 2012, 11:25:20 PM
nononono
I'm collabing you, so everything I get about it you get.
Well do you mean that you'll make the imports, do you mean that you'll make my imports be on Yoshi? If thats what you ment then please do, still once I get them done, if Mario and Luigi are going to be in that pose all the time, then I guess I could just ginve you SM64 Mario and SM64 Luigi, and you can pick which hands you want showing. That's whats keeping me from releasing them, so that way people don't have to do mess with their hands themselves. I was thinking about taking requests if somebody want the SM64 Bros to be usable with a certain Mario/Luigi motion hack...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

okay, pm me mario bros please.
Will you do yoshi after them?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 18, 2012, 12:49:06 AM
okay, pm me mario bros please.
Will you do yoshi after them?
Okay, really they're done I'm just finishing the motion files, and seeing if I can get the metal textures and a few other things better, when I get it to how I like them, or atleast durable, I'll send them to you, and yes I plan on Yoshi after them. You can do Yoshi if you want, I didn't rip him since the only thing the Model's Resource didn't have was his half closed eye, which can easily be made. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Will Yoshi look more like front laying when the Mario bros. are riding him? Like in SSB64
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I can't do yoshi, sorry.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I hope everyone can wait until the 29 april <w<
trust me
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on April 24, 2012, 06:49:31 AM
I hope everyone can wait until the 29 april <w<
trust me
well 5 days i think everyone who waited this far can wait 5 more days :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 24, 2012, 09:30:42 AM #1523 Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:31:12 AM by pikazz

my work to the brawl model contest :3
it's not complete yet, have done this in one hour with fully rigged mouth.
also did his shirt shorter to show his beautiful arms :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

that.....is......hhmmm.....AWESOME!!!!!
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

weird
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Well that's how you merge two gaming series, Ridley joined Star Fox I guess to get equal or better firepower than Samus. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ridley and a headset.

...

Too cool
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I didn't notice the headset on Ridley til you said something Aaron, lol.

Pikazz, looks cool and all man. Good luck on the contest. You sure got some competition. ;)

Pikazz. Dude. You should enter this in Infinite Smash Team's contest. It's a contest to build a model using existing Brawl models.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]