Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8
Author Topic: The Ultimate Machine: Metal Sonic-finally UP! (I needz replies, guys!)  (Read 38319 times)
OverlordLaharl
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2009, 04:54:49 PM »

would it count if it were like a ray gun shot? then i could easily do it.

and i put up a texture link

that sound good a raygun or superscope sorry if i sounded to demanding i know how hard psa is

Mr.Weegee
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: November 04, 2009, 04:59:13 PM »

alright, but i already changed the ground down B and its pretty awesome.

any other moves i could change into a laser, like neutral B or AAA?

OverlordLaharl
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: November 04, 2009, 06:22:02 PM »

ya you should change the AAA combo

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: November 04, 2009, 09:58:26 PM »

ok got the V.0.5 up.

its got a laser for the A move (not a combo anymore)

down B on ground is he slams his fist into the ground and pumps out electricity

down taunt changed

up taunt changed:
    i just felt like honoring Wolverine, so sonic gets two "claws" that come out of his hands and stay until he dies. if u don't like it, don't do the up taunt. i think its cool. however, it affects no hitboxes or moves. i don't really know what to do with it.

back air sweetspot fixed

first hit of down air removed-if i gave it more knockback, its almost impossible to hit the second hit with.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: November 05, 2009, 04:49:50 PM »

Ok this update is FULL of AWESOMENESS, few things to fix, btw neutral A laser is awesome and balanced good job and DownB is awesome idea Wink, so here's the few changes needed:

-UpB graphics,there's a very strange glitch with them, the closer you are to the middle of a stage, the closer that one graphic that makes it look like the fire is propelling forward is to Metal Sonic, however when you go further from the middle that one graphic will either come out higher and higher until it gets in front of Sonic's face, or it will be far beneath the stage depending on which way you are facing

-DownB is awesome, it would be better if you could charge it to increase the range and damage, but I believe you said you don't know how to do that, so in this case, just increase the range a little and give it faster knockback growth, the knockback grows far too slow the way it is, don't make this a killing move by any means, just make the knockback grow a little faster and increase the range a little on both sides

-SideB, give it a little knockback, as it is now it can easily be interrupted when hitting an opponent with it

-Decrease the knockback on the upB, it's too strong it kills heavies at an edge around 120%

-DownB-air, give it some knockback, make it spike but not a hard spike, think Captain Falcon's down-air in terms of knockback and knockback growth

-Backair is much better, BUT there's one or two hitboxes that come out AFTER the kick has passed the area, one of which is the sweetspot, those hitboxes whould be weak or just not exist, THERE IS a sweetspot hit when the kick connects WHICH IS PERFECT, it's just those 2 after the kick passes the area, I think deleting the hitboxes after a certain timeframe would help if that's possible

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: November 05, 2009, 05:11:57 PM »

-DownB-air, give it some knockback, make it spike but not a hard spike, think Captain Falcon's down-air in terms of knockback and knockback growth.

Oh shi~ i took the exact numbers from captain Falcon's down air...

but i can fix everything up soon.

what about the up taunt?
    i know its ridiculous, but its cool.
    « Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 05:13:06 PM by Mr.Weegee » Logged

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: November 05, 2009, 05:20:09 PM »

WAIT MY BAD, down B-air DOES SPIKE!!!, but when you hit a standing enemy on the ground they just flinch a little instead of being knock down very quick then up like other character's spikes do

Also uptaunt is pretty cool Kirby Dance, any way to incorporate those blades in increasing range and changing the statistics for attacks, actually nevermind that's way too advanced, they're cool just leave it at that AWESOME 2.0!

Could you make them pointed at the ends though to make them look like spikes?

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: November 05, 2009, 05:23:34 PM »

MY BAD AGAIN!! AWESOME 2.0!, the characters DO move up when hitting a standing character on the ground with DownB-Air, they just need to be around 50% for it to start doing that, any way to have that happen JUST A LITTLE SOONER(around 20 or 30%) WITHOUT increasing damage? Maybe something with knockback growth?

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: November 05, 2009, 05:24:54 PM »

^Besides that little change to downB-air, DO NTO TOUCH IT, ITS PERFECT K? Happy Face

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: November 05, 2009, 08:19:44 PM »

Could you make them pointed at the ends though to make them look like spikes?

no, sorry, i cannot. they're graphic effects, and i can't edit those...

Also uptaunt is pretty cool Kirby Dance, any way to incorporate those blades in increasing range and changing the statistics for attacks, actually nevermind that's way too advanced, they're cool just leave it at that AWESOME 2.0!

i could do that! however, i will not be able to reverse the effect once he dies. or is there a dying animation? does anyone know how to clear variables when you die? or else i can't do it.

anyway, i'm almost done fixing him.
    « Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 08:20:54 PM by Mr.Weegee » Logged

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: November 05, 2009, 09:54:58 PM »

ah well they blades still look cool anyway it's not needed, one more thing with the DownB-air, maybe for next update, any way to make it like R.O.B.'s downair in terms of graphics and how he gets pushed up a little after he does the attack?

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: November 05, 2009, 10:20:45 PM »

Ok this update is FULL of AWESOMENESS, few things to fix, btw neutral A laser is awesome and balanced good job and DownB is awesome idea Wink, so here's the few changes needed:

-UpB graphics,there's a very strange glitch with them, the closer you are to the middle of a stage, the closer that one graphic that makes it look like the fire is propelling forward is to Metal Sonic, however when you go further from the middle that one graphic will either come out higher and higher until it gets in front of Sonic's face, or it will be far beneath the stage depending on which way you are facing

-DownB is awesome, it would be better if you could charge it to increase the range and damage, but I believe you said you don't know how to do that, so in this case, just increase the range a little and give it faster knockback growth, the knockback grows far too slow the way it is, don't make this a killing move by any means, just make the knockback grow a little faster and increase the range a little on both sides

-SideB, give it a little knockback, as it is now it can easily be interrupted when hitting an opponent with it

-Decrease the knockback on the upB, it's too strong it kills heavies at an edge around 120%

-DownB-air, give it some knockback, make it spike but not a hard spike, think Captain Falcon's down-air in terms of knockback and knockback growth

-Backair is much better, BUT there's one or two hitboxes that come out AFTER the kick has passed the area, one of which is the sweetspot, those hitboxes whould be weak or just not exist, THERE IS a sweetspot hit when the kick connects WHICH IS PERFECT, it's just those 2 after the kick passes the area, I think deleting the hitboxes after a certain timeframe would help if that's possible

Fixed that v.0.6 UP!

oh yeah... one more thing...

gotta put this in my signature.
    « Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 10:25:04 PM by Mr.Weegee » Logged

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: November 06, 2009, 12:15:07 PM »

Alright, tried new version and it's very good, still needs a few changes:

-delayed hitboxes on backair are still there Lips Sealed, also the regular hitboxes are weird, like sometimes I'll throw a kick and it'll go right through the enemy without hitting them, and sometimes it'll go through the enemy and then hit them a full second later with the sweetspot, the hitboxes on this just need to be reworked

-Better Idea with the graphics on the Up B, but the way they ar it makes it look like only his ankles are on fire Awesome Face, just make the fire graphics at the bottom of the shoes and make them bigger

-UpB again, ok yea this attack has too much knockback power, tone that down, also I have an idea, I noticed that you still have the fire effects on the upB after Sonic starts the frontflip once he reaches the maximum height on his upB, would it be possible to put a sweetspot hitbox there and give it an explosion graphic? As in, when he does the frontflip, as his feet start facing forward, change the graphics maybe to like R.O.B.'s backair and make it a sweetspot hit

-UpB, one more thing, can you put a fire sound effect on this move when you use it, it seems kinda weird the way it is now without sound

-Side B could be better, how about giving it a larger explosion effect where he shoots off, giving it an explosion sound, and making a little faster. Also, it still doesn't knock the enemy back, it just makes them flinch, try making this attack somewhat like Luigi's Side B

-Down B, k I don't know what you did here, but the electricity goes through the floor and down, I meant increase it's range a little on the sides, the horizontal range, there's no point in vertical range for this move, I can see electricity going down the opposite way he's facing, just fix that

-DownB-air, it's fine, just a suggested improvement, can you give it the graphics from R.O.B.'s downair? And have it shoot metal sonic back up a little when he does it like R.O.B.'s?
    « Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 12:47:14 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: November 06, 2009, 12:23:46 PM »

Actually one more thing:

-DownB on the ground and neutral B on the ground are too similar now, for ground B, could you make it like a quick static shock that shoots all around metal sonic and stuns enemy's like Zero Suit Samus' paralyzer gun? And give this attack the range of about one of Link sword swipes. And give it some cool electric graphics. Now for neutral B in the air, LEAVE THIS THE SAME, it's pretty cool, and paralyzing an opponent in mid-air wouldn't allow for follow ups really, just make the hitboxes come out earlier in the animation

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: November 06, 2009, 05:58:39 PM »

i can see you mentioned ROB's graphics alot. i can't take graphics specified to a character. and for the Down B's range being vertical, i accidentally mixed the x and y offsets, so i fixed it.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8
    Print
    Jump to: