The Ultimate Machine: Metal Sonic-finally UP! (I needz replies, guys!)

Started by Mr.Weegee, October 27, 2009, 02:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Stuff was fixed. V1.3 is up!

The Down B now looks more accurate and manly.
The A combo is actually a combo.
The claws stay on even after death, and are successfully removed with the down-taunt.

I need something here...the thread is getting lifeless.

I just noticed in my post I put that this could be the revision of metal sonic and well here it is xD. worked out perfectly didn't it. I like it and didn't really find any glitches. speaking of which have you seen kyzon on the forums at all I've been looking for him (haven't really tried all that hard). I was gone for like two weeks and my topic became dead and when I replied he didn't D:.

Oh, well I was gone for a week because I thought KittyCorp was down and didn't know that it changed servers...

so... this just a file with a new number? or are there actual changes? :P
This is the greatest sig in the world.

He has a real A combo,
The Down B has more lag (so you can't repeat it in rapid succession)
the up-smash has more base knockback (so you can't chain it)
superspicy curry auto-kills you instead of freezing the game.

criticism is highly prized!

imo his side smash should be the beam from his chest, as seen in the Archie comics. I mean, c'mon, what else is that hole in his chest for!?

Archie comics? I need to see this...

Oh, and i'm still workin' on a few things:
-new grab: he launches his hand off to grab you
-f-throw-he shoots off his hand (while it holds you), then it explodes.
-s-taunt: his head rotates 360 degrees
-faster A combo

First, sorry for double posting, but nobody's responding!

Alright, V.1.5 up!
here's the changes:

down-taunt changed.
a-combo is faster.
he's heavier.
air-dodge changed back to normal.
side-taunt: he spins his head 360 degrees.
grab: he launches his hand off after you.
f-throw: his hand flies off while holding you. Then his hand explodes.
you'll need the new MotionPac.

AWSOME! I love Metal Sonic (My fave Sonic character) and I've been following this PSA since the begining, I love all of it except 2 things, his final smash can't be used in the air for some reason it just ends, and why is he heavier? Metal Sonic has always had a higher jump than sonic since forever (He flies in Sonic the Fighters and his jump is much higher than sonic's in SA2/B)

Quote from: Darkoak8 on December 14, 2009, 11:27:38 PM
AWSOME! I love Metal Sonic (My fave Sonic character) and I've been following this PSA since the begining, I love all of it except 2 things, his final smash can't be used in the air for some reason it just ends, and why is he heavier? Metal Sonic has always had a higher jump than sonic since forever (He flies in Sonic the Fighters and his jump is much higher than sonic's in SA2/B)

Oh, I thought I fixed the final smash in the air, but I'll look at it.

And some people said, well, because he's metal, he should be heavier.

um... have you noticed that mediafire is completely down? could you host on a more reliable site from now on? thx.
This is the greatest sig in the world.

Quote from: Dotz on December 19, 2009, 12:49:35 AM
um... have you noticed that mediafire is completely down? could you host on a more reliable site from now on? thx.

it's not mediafire, it's just that the links are badly named
so yeah, you might want to check on that

and I just tested this one out, and the Up+B doesnt seem to help sonic much. maybe making it a big higher might help, i'm not sure. but you did a good job on this psa =]

I especially love the grab lolz!

Quote from: freezinboi280 on December 19, 2009, 01:17:02 AM
Quote from: Dotz on December 19, 2009, 12:49:35 AM
um... have you noticed that mediafire is completely down? could you host on a more reliable site from now on? thx.

it's not mediafire, it's just that the links are badly named
so yeah, you might want to check on that

and I just tested this one out, and the Up+B doesnt seem to help sonic much. maybe making it a big higher might help, i'm not sure. but you did a good job on this psa =]

I especially love the grab lolz!

Yeah, the links somehow just became fail.
However, I copy/pasted the link's URL into the address bar instead of clicking on it, and it works.

The Up B seems good enough...

Quote from: Mr.Weegee on December 19, 2009, 05:36:53 AM
The Up B seems good enough...

yeah, i was going to edit my post today because i tested it more yesterday and it seems to work good enough. and seems to work well as one of his K.O. moves as well, since i find it a bit more difficult to K.O. with his other moves.

his jumps are kinda useless. he shouldn't be as heavy as he is, think about when he actually gets metal. he couldn't jump at all!
This is the greatest sig in the world.