Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

His hand will be open, by the looks of it, acting like Samus' arm cannon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 04, 2012, 04:18:00 PM
His hand will be open, by the looks of it, acting like Samus' arm cannon.
it looks like that mght be the case but it will be wierd when hanging down on that position
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Gets Smash Ball*
The INVINCIBLE IRON MAN IS...
A hot blonde girl...
well... xD


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 04, 2012, 08:05:18 PM
*Gets Smash Ball*
The INVINCIBLE IRON MAN IS...
A hot blonde girl...
well... xD
you never know who sneaked inside that armor :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 04, 2012, 08:05:18 PM
*Gets Smash Ball*
The INVINCIBLE IRON MAN IS...
A hot blonde girl...
well... xD
...

...

...

Tony Stark over Zero Suit Samus!

...

Hm... Getting a Smash Ball with Ironman either way is really odd.
._.

Quote from: Carnage on April 04, 2012, 08:16:48 PM
you never know who sneaked inside that armor :P
Rhodey's old actor is cursing you out right now xD


for your polll, i vote knux, ebcasue im using it for my PSA over diddy, and it would be better if I could move his hands
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 04, 2012, 09:04:32 PM #1927 Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 09:51:08 PM by Nanobuds


Post Merge: April 04, 2012, 09:05:37 PM

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 04, 2012, 02:22:04 PM
although everything on your poll needs revamping, you should revamp Espio. So he has a perfect shader/normals and  perfect metal.

these guys are the ones in need of a new rig. Espio will be updated this weekend, as well as other imports that don't need rig editing.

Quote from: Carnage on April 04, 2012, 04:12:30 PM
nanobuds so how will iron man hand  work on samus hand canon? will it be always open/closed?

For some reason, BB would crashed when I tried to export the edited bones >.>

so the hand will always be like that. It actually doesnt look too bad.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 04, 2012, 08:55:48 PM
for your polll, i vote knux, ebcasue im using it for my PSA over diddy, and it would be better if I could move his hands

I started him a while ago, the dreads can be animated, as well as the hands

Post Merge: April 04, 2012, 09:50:08 PM

iron man in-game [censored]

just gotta fix the shoulder and FS eyes... oh and the metal. the Auto-Metal didnt want to work...
his shiny texture is so sexy though. Pics don't give them justice.





1) sweet! knux can be better animated1 :D

2) that iron man is EPIC!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damn.  You're right about the texture looking sexy.  Unfortunately you're also right about the shoulders needing work.  They don't look too bad though.

My only issue with it on Samus is that nobody would want to PSA Samus. And the shoulders... those look weird to me...

Other than that, great stuff! Ironman looks awesome! Can't wait!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I don't want an Iron Man PSA... so i don't really mind that issue. I just wanted something to replace the old vertex I have of Iron Man :P


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 04, 2012, 10:32:49 PM
I don't want an Iron Man PSA... so i don't really mind that issue. I just wanted something to replace the old vertex I have of Iron Man :P
Not to mention now all we need is Thor and we have the BIG THREE in Brawl. Dang.


April 05, 2012, 12:34:06 AM #1934 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 05:00:47 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Carnage on April 04, 2012, 08:16:48 PMyou never know who sneaked inside that armor :P
lol I can image Kit Ballard being in that armor.

Post Merge: April 05, 2012, 05:00:47 AM

Ironman running like Samus = Ironman running because of diarrhea
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509