Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 05, 2012, 04:51:00 AM #4410 Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 04:52:51 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 05, 2012, 03:45:15 AM
Havent been following the thread...
Could someone fill me back in with whats going on. .-.
And Nano... Y-U-NO-RESPOND-TO-MY-PM?!?!? ;-;

Nanobuds' twin (read: evil) brother beat the hell outta him because he wouldn't let him play his Xbox when he should have been doing his homework, and as a result, Nanobuds broke his hand.

And to Nanobuds:

Sheesh, that sucks balls, dude. What a whiny wanker. The next time he wants to play your Xbox, and you say no and threatens you with violence, call the cops on him.  I may love to play videogames, but beating someone up over it is just plain asinine.  Anyone who beats people up for not having their way deserves to be kicked in the gonads.



Quote from: Nanobuds on September 05, 2012, 03:41:51 AM
:af: I laughed.meh. He got "grounded" during the school week... so he cant go out and party durin the week... even though he never did in the first place...?

but hes ungrounded for the weekend :srs:
He renders you handicap, and he basically gets no punishment? I have no words.

September 05, 2012, 07:03:40 AM #4414 Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 07:07:36 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Giga Man on September 05, 2012, 06:50:57 AM
He renders you handicap, and he basically gets no punishment? I have no words.
This^

...Super Smash Twins Brawl :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


no,seriously something is he wanted to play xbox and another he broke your hand  :notimp:
at least he apologized?

anyways, i hope your hand gets better soon :)

lol breaking a hand over an xbox play  well hopefully its your left hand? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 05, 2012, 07:31:23 AM
lol breaking a hand over an xbox play  well hopefully its your left hand? xD
NO.... not hopefully his left hand  :notimp:
Also you should have ThrowB (As Mario) him to wall, if you know what I mean.  :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damn that sucks Nano, you bro is a [censored]! Did you tell your parents what happened? or did they only listen to his side of the story? Also how old is that [censored]er, anyone who's willing to break someone's neck (since you said he was smashing yours into a stool over and over) because he can't play video games when he shoudl be doing homework, really needs help. You old enough to sue him or get him thrown into jail?
Quote from: Carnage on September 05, 2012, 03:07:10 PM
lol breaking a hand over an xbox play  well hopefully its your left hand? xD
If holding a mouse is weird for him, and one uses a mouse on the right side....or atleast I think everyone uses it on the right side, it's probably his right hand that's broken.
Hope it gets better, and if he didn't get that much of a punishment for breaking you flipping hand, your parents probably didn't listen or ever ask for your side. You get in trouble on account of your twin?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

We're only 16.

And its my right hand... so i cant even write lol

and he only hit my head on the stool twice. and he just cant go out for a week >.>


Wow, your parents are such good disciplinarians. :>.>palm:

In your place, I woulda beat the [censored] out of him. What a jerk. And all that for a Xbox when supposed to be doing hw. That just amazes me.

A week?
Dude. It sounded like he was trying to murder you :srs:
2 or 3 tops, but man...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 05, 2012, 10:45:23 PM
A week?
Dude. It sounded like he was trying to murder you :srs:
2 or 3 tops, but man...

^This.

If I had a brother, I'd probably beat the [censored] out of him =[ 
Sisters are dumb.


Quote from: Nanobuds on September 05, 2012, 10:42:38 PM
We're only 16.

And its my right hand... so i cant even write lol

and he only hit my head on the stool twice. and he just cant go out for a week >.>


looks like my guess was wrong ing the right hand is the worst not being able to write and scroll the mouse is a pain i remenber when i broke mine then i had to write like 100 pages to get the school updated on my notebooks  i really hated that :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.