Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well I've been busy so the textures are not ready guys. If Nano would like he can release it without the brawl styled textures, and once I do finish them he can update the vault entry with it.


Hope I'm not the only one who would like some pics of the finished rig. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ill get some this weekend.

Maybe. I'm pretty busy.

Voted for Itachi. Luv seeing Naruto characters in Brawl. If you want to make him, will he also have a Brawl-styled version and a cel-shaded one?


After playing Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 and doing the Itatchi boss fight it makes me even more hyped to work on his texture. I just gotta finish Ralph though (still getting used to his weird mapping).

lol C3PO is ahead of Maul! xD Which game is his model from?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I forgot to ask which model you want to use for Itachi: Clash of Ninja Revolution or Ultimate Ninja Storm? If CoNR, I have a T-posed Itachi from UNS2, and almost every character as well.

Hey Nanobuds



Got this from Storm 3. Anbu itachi is a dlc so I couldn't find it. I don't know if there are any anbu models in the game so you could just use that to make an Anbu Itachi. I'll keep checking though.

Quote from: jrush64 on March 10, 2013, 07:49:54 PM
Hey Nanobuds



Got this from Storm 3. Anbu itachi is a dlc so I couldn't find it. I don't know if there are any anbu models in the game so you could just use that to make an Anbu Itachi. I'll keep checking though.
I would very much appreciate it if you could find a generic Anbu outfit. I could make it work on him.

Anyways, the Itachi rig is almost done. After that, I plan to re-map everything to make the texture quality better for Ninka's version. There will be an original, cell-shaded version.

@RalphFans



Looks good but nothing can beat this one
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31278











Your Ralph is so flawless, I suddenly got the urge to "buy" the movie, can't wait for ninka's texture!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Yeah bro I know dat model quality is like from the movie.


And don't get me started on the rig quality. It's so perfect


It does have a cool video though not gonna lie :P