Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 11, 2013, 12:42:00 AM
Yeah bro I know dat model quality is like from the movie.


And don't get me started on the rig quality. It's so perfect
Rig aint too bad for the low vertex count, but it still isn't as great as yours Nano. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

does someone know where to get ralph sound effects?
i want this hack but not with dks voice :D

nano this is awesome

I look forward to Ralph. Even though he won't be on one of my DK slots for a while because of the King K. Rool PSA I have planned for the future.

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on March 11, 2013, 11:44:37 AM
does someone know where to get ralph sound effects?
i want this hack but not with dks voice :D
Possibly from All-Stars Racing Transformed, even if it isn't his exact voice actor. It's one that sounds very close to his original.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i  had the idea to rip sounds from the wii game but there is one problem.
the german voice actor is another one and ralph got the same voice then zoro from one piece :/


Quote from: DJ Lowgey on March 11, 2013, 07:01:14 PM
i  had the idea to rip sounds from the wii game but there is one problem.
the german voice actor is another one and ralph got the same voice then zoro from one piece :/
I ripped All-Stars Racing Transformed's music, and the voices are along side it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 12, 2013, 12:29:57 AM #5587 Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 12:32:04 AM by Nanobuds
>.>

A non-import related mod I've been working on over the past few weeks.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's all I'm showing for now. And yes, I know I'm missing some original brawl characters. But so far this has been for personal use.

It is going to be an Assassin's Creed themed CSS.


might look interesting.
but please provide templates, so people can make their own character stuff too :P

Don't worry, I'll include the fonts and everything.

I'll make a thread dedicated just for this CSS so people can share their icons and names

Wow nice icons, especially the black glow. Mind if you post a template for the icon background? I would love to use it. ;D

Also, an AC-themed CSS sounds interesting.

Ninja'd by Joke >_>

Ninja'd again by Nano :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Please dont think im trying to sound rude or anything, but is that it? or are you editing the way teh css looks, liek icon placement, etc.

thos icons look great. I liek the shadow one :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm editing the background and animations to look like the Animus in the AC series.

I may re-arrange the icons... I'm not sure yet. All this stuff is new to me, so I'll have to figure it all out.

For now I'm just using texture edits.

Also...

All my current WIPs:
[Brawl Hacks] My current WIPs

March 12, 2013, 01:35:13 AM #5594 Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 01:41:28 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 12, 2013, 01:20:37 AM
I'm editing the background and animations to look like the Animus in the AC series.

I may re-arrange the icons... I'm not sure yet. All this stuff is new to me, so I'll have to figure it all out.

For now I'm just using texture edits.

Also...

All my current WIPs:
[Brawl Hacks] My current WIPs
I see X... :>.>:

Italian's texture + spec maps + sexy shine = ...

So what makes it different from Ramon's? Better rig I assume? Also, will you make it compatible with the PSA over R.O.B. (Oh just look at the rig Calikingz did)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509