Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: jokekid on August 14, 2012, 05:05:08 PM
wth is AP class?


Advanced Placement class. Basically college level courses you can take in High School and if you do well enough on the exams can count towards credits in college.

Quote from: Beyond on August 14, 2012, 05:13:52 PM


Advanced Placement class. Basically college level courses you can take in High School and if you do well enough on the exams can count towards credits in college.
Damn... and I'm already taking one as a freshmen in High school...


Quote from: Boygos on August 15, 2012, 12:59:03 AM
Damn... and I'm already taking one as a freshmen in High school...
Yeah, I took AP Human Geography last year in 9th Grade(freshman).
This year I'm taking AP World History.

The only AP class I took was Spanish, but I was a senior when I did it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Take as many AP classes as humanly possible. Can't stress that enough.

All I took were AP classes in high school, and that saved my sorry ass. I ended up like 15 to 20 credits ahead, so I basically got away with screwing around my entire first semester of college. :af:

But yeah, good luck with the computer fixing stuff.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 15, 2012, 01:10:36 AM
The only AP class I took was Spanish, but I was a senior when I did it.
i phucking love Spanish.

I'm getting off-topic.

Nano I love you. Fix your [censored].


Quote from: Boygos on August 15, 2012, 03:00:20 AM
i phucking love Spanish.

I'm getting off-topic.

Nano I love you. Fix your [censored].
Then why does no one in the team ever speak spanish with me? :P

On topic: I wanted to know Nano, did you ever fix bowser's eyes?

Quote from: Iwvi on August 15, 2012, 03:39:16 AM
Then why does no one in the team ever speak spanish with me? :P

On topic: I wanted to know Nano, did you ever fix bowser's eyes?

Yo no hablo en (however the [censored] you say fluent) espanol. Me gusta el clase de espanol, -....

[censored] I didn't pay attention enough in class.


Quote from: Boygos on August 15, 2012, 03:43:42 AM
Yo no hablo en espanol muy fluidamente. Me gusta la clase de espanol, -....
Fixed. :P

And Nano, better focus on class more than in hacking. Hacking has costed me too much when it comes to school. :oshi:

Quote from: Albafika on August 15, 2012, 02:56:17 PM
focus on class more than hacking
words to live by
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I took AP art... and failed.

Have you guys seen my DeviantART page?  It wasn't because I couldn't draw, thats for damn sure :/

Anyway...

Progress will be slow... thats normal. Though if you could find the time to fix, find someone to fix, or explain how to fix Captain America's shield, I could bust him out in 2-3 weeks.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 15, 2012, 06:27:36 PM
I took AP art... and failed.

Have you guys seen my DeviantART page?  It wasn't because I couldn't draw, thats for damn sure :/

Anyway...

Progress will be slow... thats normal. Though if you could find the time to fix, find someone to fix, or explain how to fix Captain America's shield, I could bust him out in 2-3 weeks.
Yeah, Nano, if you send me a message on how to fix the shield I could do it. I have the .Max file of your updated rig.


Also, If SMG bowser's eyes are still not working I could try to help.

@Boygos: "No hablo español fluidamente". In spanish we don't state the "I" ("yo") cause it is implicit and stated by the verb.

Quote from: Iwvi on August 15, 2012, 11:43:56 PM
Also, If SMG bowser's eyes are still not working I could try to help.

@Boygos: "No hablo español fluidamente". In spanish we don't state the "I" ("yo") cause it is implicit and stated by the verb.
Pshh I knew that