Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Learning spanish annoys me. That's why I dropped it for this year! ;D

And I can't wait to use SMG Bowser! If I could PSA/animate, I'd totally give him a galaxy PSA!

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 15, 2012, 11:50:43 PM
Learning spanish annoys me.

Recuerdo que iba a probar si los ojos de bowser funcionaban.
Pero se me ha olvidado hacerlo >.>

Pero creo que a lo mejor no funciona :P

Good spanish right there.
I ask about bowser cause I saw his topic on the model help board. But Nano did not answer back, so I guess he fixed them or forgot about him :P

Thanks :D

Also,i was helping SMF1 with his eyes but i havent time to test it, maybe it doesnt work so
you can try fix it :happy:
and i can PSA him :happy:

Please translate Anivernage! And what's sad is i'm half hispanic.... :srs:

I remember i was going to test if Bowser´s eyes worked
But i forgot do it >.>
But maybe it doesnt work :P

"I remember going to test whether bowser operated eyes."
Thats why I love Google Traductor!!!! :happy:

Quote from: Iwvi on August 16, 2012, 12:14:10 AM
Good spanish right there.
I ask about bowser cause I saw his topic on the model help board. But Nano did not answer back, so I guess he fixed them or forgot about him :P

I forgot about that :P

I'll send him your way.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 16, 2012, 02:25:44 AM
I forgot about that :P

I'll send him your way.
Dude, send me a PM on KC:MM or Facebook on how to fix Cap for Kagemaru's PSA, and I can do that pronttoo.


August 16, 2012, 04:25:13 AM #4178 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 09:01:13 PM by Dr.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ON-Topic
I'm really hyped for Metal sonic, but better focus on classes for now Nano
Good luck with those AP's ;)



So we STILL don't know if Bowser's eyes work? Well even if you guys fix him soon, I have another week before I get home, and school for me startson the 27. Dx
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 16, 2012, 12:38:04 PM #4180 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:08:39 PM by Albafika
... Wow. Just wow.

Velen. This is what you get for trash talking a member.
Quote from: Velen on August 03, 2012, 12:50:29 AM
Don't go and turn into Cuckoos on us. :V

Quote from: Velen on August 04, 2012, 02:23:03 AM
Good old? Not so much. The guy's just become a hateful stick in the mud.

If you can't tell. That means I had the displeasure of talking to him over MSN.
Why post this? You obviously thought he'd not read it, but he just did. D'awww.

@cuckoos: Don't do that [censored] again (Derailing a thread), next time, just report the user.

@To one of the users that reported cuckoos: Velen trash talked him here, twice, and yet it's cuckoos that is [censored]ed at and reported? Double standard of morality here.

Anyways, no more talk about it. Move on. :)

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 16, 2012, 04:44:33 AM
So we STILL don't know if Bowser's eyes work? Well even if you guys fix him soon, I have another week before I get home, and school for me startson the 27. Dx
It is really weird in fact. His eyes have everyyhing to work (or so it looks like) they work inside brawlbox but he is unable to blink ingame. I'll try something when I get home and see if he blinks. His eyes are working though, he moves them just as in brawlbox. But some of his eye animations make his eyes move a lot in one direction, so much that his eye becomes white :P

Quote from: Iwvi on August 16, 2012, 09:21:31 PM
It is really weird in fact. His eyes have everyyhing to work (or so it looks like) they work inside brawlbox but he is unable to blink ingame. I'll try something when I get home and see if he blinks. His eyes are working though, he moves them just as in brawlbox. But some of his eye animations make his eyes move a lot in one direction, so much that his eye becomes white :P
Wait this is Galaxy Bowser right? The one I ripped for Nano?


Hey Nano. Any chance you might release Metal Sonic soon?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 16, 2012, 09:28:09 PMHey Nano. Any chance you might release Metal Sonic soon?
He's gonna add the Generations eye texture to the new one as soon as his laptop is fixed.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509