Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 20, 2012, 11:33:42 PMGlad to hear your computer is fixed Sir Nanobuds. In the future try to keep your computer as far away as possible from your cat.  ;)
Put it under a desk, that way it won't fall or do a lot of damage.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 20, 2012, 11:36:17 PM
Put it under a desk, that way it won't fall or do a lot of damage.

This, just the cat instead.


Quote from: Nanobuds on August 20, 2012, 11:17:38 PM
this was one of my hardest rigs ever :srs:

me and StupidMarioFan worked forever to get it to look at least a little good.
Computer is fixed :af:

But I don't mod during the school week... and I'll be at a Linkin Park concert this weekend... sooo yeah. Next weekend Metal Sonic will be finished though :P
My second cousin is in Linkin Park... yet I have never been to a Linkin Park concert -_-

Mehehehehhe glladd to hear your computer is "fixed" again so you can work and stufff.


That's great about your computer, Nano. ;D

......Now, if I could only get one for myself.

not fair! you get to see linkin park? i want to so badly!
oh btw, glad you're gonna be back in action dude!

August 22, 2012, 01:12:52 AM #4205 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 01:26:17 AM by Nanobuds
So... I have some news...

My life has had some major ups and downs recently. Lots of stress. Lots of stupid drama at school. I don't get home until at lease 8:00PM on 3 out of the 5 days during the school week. One of my friends has been talking about suicide and has been hurting herself and [censored]. I've been getting in arguments and fights with parents over stupid crap.

I just think I'm gonna leave Brawl Hacking. It feels more like another burden rather than a hobby. I feel like I have to force myself to finish my projects just so I don't disappoint. It's just not fun anymore.

I'll finish my current WIP's... but after that I'm out. I'll come and visit once in a while... but I don't think I'll fully return.

So I'll finish Metal Sonic myself... then do a favor for ItalianStallion.

Beyond is making some edits to Young Link, and he will be released after that...

I'll also squeeze Bleck in there if Dot ever [censored]ing finishes the damn texture  :>.>:

I as well gotta finish some stuff for P:M.

So yeah... its near the end for me. Sorry guys.

Perfectly understandable, man. This should be your last concern with all of that drama in your life. Do what you need to do bro.


do whats best for ya pal.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey, if hacking isn't fun anymore then don't force yourself to do it.  Real life should always trump Brawl hacking.  I'm sad that you feel this way and that your life is stressful right now, but I respect your choice.

Peace out, man.

D:

Thats all i have to say.

Is D:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do what need to do and good luck hope you find something to iron out your stress
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Hmph, I was in a similar situation with a chick who was thinking of killing her self a year ago, so I know that feel.
But yeah, I think it'd be fine of you to leave, as you had a pretty good legacy of doing some great imports and [censored] teasing me with ezio.

So yeah, IST is always here for you to talk with if you feel the need to talk with someone.

So if this is the end,

It's been real.

Sad day. Well do what's best. VB made a point too. If it's not a fun thing anymore, then don't bother with it. So yeah.

Good luck, stay in touch. Ok?


Quote from: Boygos on August 21, 2012, 12:01:20 AM
My second cousin is in Linkin Park... yet I have never been to a Linkin Park concert -_-

Mehehehehhe glladd to hear your computer is "fixed" again so you can work and stufff.
Who's your second cousin? o.o

And bad to hear, Nano. So long as you still pop around, all good to me. :D

thats some sad news. even though i rarely post in here, i always enjoy catching up in yer thread

i agree with a lot of what others are saying. theres no sense in doing something you dont enjoy anymore, hobbies and free time should be fun and sometimes even a niice escape from a hectic life

anyway, i really hope things straighten out for you. i'll be seeing yuh around