Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 22, 2012, 03:27:10 PM #4230 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:39:27 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Boygos on August 22, 2012, 03:33:53 AM
Rob, the drummer.
... So how was your day? xD

Guys, it's not like he's leaving under bad circumstances, Nanobuds is living to confront his life. We've got to be happy and hope he succeeds. Good luck, Nanobuds! I really hope thins work out to you the way you want to, and that these problems are reduced to none.


Quote from: Anivernage on August 20, 2012, 06:41:02 AM
I cure it!!! i made something really difficult that you need to know  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Wait a second, why did Brawlbox still have him blink if they weren't named correctly? :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 22, 2012, 04:35:54 PM #4233 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 04:36:45 PM by Kamina
It's disappointing to see you leave Nanobuds, but real life always takes priority over brawl hacks and the like. Good luck with everything.

Any guesses at what month you'll leave considering that you're finishing your WIPs?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey man, life comes and nips us in the bud at one point or another: it happened to you, and it's bound to happen to everyone else here eventually. That's just the way it goes. I hope that things don't get too crazy for ya out there, Nano, and best of luck.

Aw man, it's a sad day.
You were one of my inspirations when I first started hacking, and you will continue to be one.
Good luck sir, may your life get better and may you return someday.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

I'll finish Metal Sonic either friday before I leave to the concert, or next weekend.

Then it'll be the favor I'm doin for Enzo

Young Link will be done whenever Beyond finished his edits.

And hopefully Dot will finish Bleck sometime between then...  :srs:

Cool man, good to hear!

Dot can just send me what he got, and I'll finish it.

August 23, 2012, 12:56:06 AM #4239 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 01:06:38 AM by the_randomizer
Dang, it saddens me to see someone as talented and appreciated as you to leave. Hope all goes well with you.  Thank you for all you have taught me about model rigging  :af:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 22, 2012, 11:18:27 PM
Cool man, good to hear!

Dot can just send me what he got, and I'll finish it.

Its a custom model... so hes mapping it and stuff. he told me back in july it was almost done... but no word since. he's had it since april :srs:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 22, 2012, 06:57:57 AM
Nanobuds! I'm gonna miss you bro. I really am.

You're such a nice dude man, good heart, great personality. Its too bad, but yo life got on the way, who can blame you.

Enjoy ya life man! Life is [censored]ing short, and it really is. Have a good time, learn something in school. You're still young, remember that.


This
Is way too friggin asweome :srs:
i'm gonna miss you you were an epic hacker, but life is much more important, i hope it goes betterr soon
stinks if you end up having too leave, but ___________ ^
so all i have left to say is goodbye...


>.>
<.<
>.<
<.>
^.^
DX DX DX DX DX DX



D=
goodbye  :'(
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I wont be gone forever guys. I may come back with a small import or two. just when i'm bored.

I'm pretty sure i'll be back in action next summer. Depends if I still have interest in modding

That's good to hear. :P Whenever you feel like it's fun again.

just feel good, and do whatever to feel so, support ur friends when they need it, and study the hell out of it ^^