Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 22, 2012, 03:54:55 AM
Captain America: The only president to go to war and come back from war alive.
You guys, stop flattering me.  ;D


I'm gonna try to finish Bleck today.

I'm currently re-doing some parts of his model. Then re-rigging, and adding some cool effects

Awesome! ;D Bleck VS Paper Mario! hmm.......Bleck PSA......




Dammit. I wanted to >.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 23, 2012, 07:19:34 PM
Dammit. I wanted to >.<
He may need multiple testing... I'm experimenting with the shader and stuff. You can be the second guy to test if its needed :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 23, 2012, 07:22:05 PM
He may need multiple testing... I'm experimenting with the shader and stuff. You can be the second guy to test if its needed :P
Alright, good sir. I'll be here.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well it didnt work. Looks like you will be the next tester Seggy ;)

gimme a few minutes to try to figure out the problem.


It didnt work, so I sent him over to BlackJax.

If I still dont have Wii access by the time hes done lookin at him, I'll send him your way :P

So is it just the Cape that looks wrong? Or are there other things that look bad?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Nanobuds on September 23, 2012, 09:14:22 PM
Just the cape. Everything works perfectly.
Are you gonna do the Thousand Year Door symbol like the cape has in the opening?
Or is that impossible XD