Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Glad to know that Bleck will be out soon. Always liked him.

How's Young Link doing though? Still not much said since he was started all the way back in July.




Just as I suspected. Typical Beyond.

Oh well. That's one more great hack we won't see finished then. Also it leaves the last of the Fallen Five without a very well done import over the most fitting character.

What a letdown.

Time to wait for Bleck then.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 27, 2012, 05:47:57 AM
i think Young Link is enjoying a nice cup of tea with Ryu and Amaterasu...

This gave me a good laugh. XD


Quote from: SplitPersonalities on September 28, 2012, 01:16:10 PM
Someone's impatient. =w=

Actually, he's not. We've been waiting a while.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I forgot, what was Beyond going to do with Young Link again? If Nanobuds still has his copy of the max scene, someone else could do it if they know how.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 28, 2012, 09:18:42 PMI forgot, what was Beyond going to do with Young Link again? If Nanobuds still has his copy of the max scene, someone else could do it if they know how.
I believe it has to do something with his  expressions I think.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 28, 2012, 09:18:42 PM
I forgot, what was Beyond going to do with Young Link again? If Nanobuds still has his copy of the max scene, someone else could do it if they know how.
He was gonna fix up the mouth area to make it look better. Since Toon Link uses PAT0, the expressions usually have to be 2D. However, he's gonna make them 3D like he did for his Zack import.

Sounds complicated. o.0

Anything else going on in the past 2 days? Havn't been online since Wed.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 29, 2012, 12:02:59 AM
He was gonna fix up the mouth area to make it look better. Since Toon Link uses PAT0, the expressions usually have to be 2D. However, he's gonna make them 3D like he did for his Zack import.
i swear i think i saw black jax say that viso can be applied to any character...

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 29, 2012, 12:26:01 AMi swear i think i saw black jax say that viso can be applied to any character...
Yah, just need a one-slot FitToonLinkMotionEct.pac for it, that's what I've been doing for my Mario & Luigi over Ice Climbers, they use VISO to give them hurt faces & eyes, both hair polygons, and their hammers. Only annoying thing is that it can take some time to check what frames the polygon appears in, but it uses less memory than adding a bone scaling in every animation like what the old one-slot sizes were like.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I started a new easy project.

If all goes well, it'll be out tomorrow.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 29, 2012, 06:24:58 PM
I started a new easy project.

If all goes well, it'll be out tomorrow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


September 29, 2012, 08:02:52 PM #4528 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:41:06 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 29, 2012, 07:22:17 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Heh. It's not that you just sent me. He's next ;)

This is a v2 of an import, but the v1 wasnt mine.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 29, 2012, 08:02:52 PM
Heh. It's not that one you just sent me. He's next ;)

This is a v2 of an import, but the v1 wasnt mine.

fixed*

Oh i know, because that one won't be an easy one day import. :P

still excited for bleck and whatever your next import is, my sd card has been dying for another good import. not many good things have been released lately...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.