Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

You guys make me excited :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on September 29, 2012, 08:02:52 PM
Heh. It's now that you just sent me. He's next ;)

This is a v2 of an import, but the v1 wasnt mine.

Is that one next the one we were talking about over PM a month back? if so I'm hyped.

September 29, 2012, 09:40:10 PM #4532 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:41:48 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 29, 2012, 09:27:50 PM
Is that one next the one we were talking about over PM a month back? if so I'm hyped.
Nope. Just a few days ago I decided to make this ;)

Also I'm still waiting to hear from BlackJax about Bleck. As soon as he fixes him, he will be released.

the 3D expressions arent that hard...
you'll just need a "inside" part of the mouth modeled, and when the expression requires an open mout, make part of the texture transparent


One of my favorite Pokemon.  :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


What are you doing with Beyond's Scizor?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 30, 2012, 08:09:43 PM #4538 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 08:13:12 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Segtendo on September 30, 2012, 07:58:16 PMWhat are you doing with Beyond's Scizor?
He's making it sexier.  :af2:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Segtendo on September 30, 2012, 07:58:16 PM
What are you doing with Beyond's Scizor?

Is it not obvious?  Look at Beyond's:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now look at Nano's:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


C'mon, it's obvious now.

Moveable eyes? :srs:
That's all I can tell.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 30, 2012, 08:28:18 PM
Moveable eyes? :srs:
That's all I can tell.
And maybe movable claws?

Not fully sure about that... And I'd guess fixed normals...

Either way, seems pretty minor really.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 30, 2012, 08:28:18 PM
Moveable eyes? :srs:
That's all I can tell.
-Moving eyes
-Claws can be animated
-Fixed normals and shaders
-Gonna be shiny and stuff like he should be
-Wings can be animated
-The leg bones match up with the legs now, so animations will look a bit better

nothing too big, but this import is in need of an update with the resources we have now. I talked to Beyond about it, and hes fine with it all.

Is this Scizor gonna have his PokePark Wii shader? Since I heard that was possible...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 01, 2012, 02:42:41 AM
Is this Scizor gonna have his PokePark Wii shader? Since I heard that was possible...
Possibly.

First i'm gonna test some other shaders and see how they look.