Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segatndu on October 14, 2012, 08:23:26 PM
...
wat
yes :srs:

I was bored. Had about an hour of free time. So I made this piece of crap. Look on Infinite Smash for more pictures.

Enjoy :P

I love it. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

F-No Brawl Vault guy is gonna either rage or LOL.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 14, 2012, 10:32:24 PM
F-No Brawl Vault guy is gonna either rage or LOL.
He's gonna rage on the internet, but LOL in real life. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 14, 2012, 08:31:01 PM
yes :srs:

I was bored. Had about an hour of free time. So I made this piece of crap. Look on Infinite Smash for more pictures.

Enjoy :P
Boredom leads to creativeness.  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 16, 2012, 03:13:48 AM #4565 Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 03:19:47 AM by chaos_knight9000
Your avi is full of win, Nano. You must make that.  :srs:

*disappears into the shadows*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


A sexy Nano/Boygos collab has begun.

Prepare yourselves.

Also, i'll get Bleck done today. I gave up trying to give him the effect I really wanted on his cape.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 21, 2012, 06:31:22 PM
A sexy Nano/Boygos collab has begun.

Prepare yourselves.
see either mario or marvel character lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: Nanobuds on October 21, 2012, 06:39:23 PM
Close ;p
its a marvel char. fused with a mario char. xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


ahhh. I wanted to make the Flash. lol. but you guys are better, so yay
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.