Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Too bad you can't use Injustice: Gods Among Us model.:/

Quote from: SmashClash on October 21, 2012, 07:08:12 PM
Too bad you can't use Injustice: Gods Among Us model.:/
I wish.

But you guys will love me for what I am going to do with him.

It's the DCUO model. I'm ripping it atm. I will also rip some more characters, maybe some Justice League action in the future. Depends on if Nano wants to help with the others too because I'm certainly not doing it alone.


Quote from: Boygos on October 21, 2012, 09:56:50 PMIt's the DCUO model. I'm ripping it atm. I will also rip some more characters, maybe some Justice League action in the future. Depends on if Nano wants to help with the others too because I'm certainly not doing it alone.
Um Boygos...where's Bowletta? :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 21, 2012, 09:59:52 PM
Um Boygos...where's Bowletta? :oshi:
oh yeah, that's been done for awhile. uploading to mediafire.


Quote from: Boygos on October 21, 2012, 10:29:07 PMoh yeah, that's been done for awhile. uploading to mediafire.
And you'll PM me her?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Boygos on October 21, 2012, 09:56:50 PM
It's the DCUO model. I'm ripping it atm. I will also rip some more characters, maybe some Justice League action in the future. Depends on if Nano wants to help with the others too because I'm certainly not doing it alone.
I'll do them with ya

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 21, 2012, 10:53:29 PM
I'll do them with ya
Sweet. I'll PM you some details, as of now, I'm thinking

Batman over Snake with your fixed edits for the cape

Superman over Ganon

Martian Manhunter over Ganon

Wonder Woman over Captain Falcon or idk

Green Lantern over Captain Falcon

Cyborg over Samus

Flash over .... secret

and finally, Aquaman over Squirtle [censored] YEAH.


Aquacrap over Squirtle is a gr8 idea
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Boygos on October 22, 2012, 12:19:26 AMFlash over .... secret 
I'm gonna guess Falcon or Sonic.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 22, 2012, 12:23:41 AM
I'm gonna guess Falcon or Sonic.

How would Flash work on Sonic? the proportions dont match at all  :-\

I think Falcon would be the obvious choice.

Falcon's got the best muscular build.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]