Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Over Snake presumably? (I don't know who else would work)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: NiCO on October 30, 2012, 12:19:29 AM
As long as he rigs and t-poses it well :P
Which he will :P

RIGHT :srs:
Dude. It's Nano. Of course he will :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Royal_Blade on October 30, 2012, 12:29:32 AM
Over Snake presumably? (I don't know who else would work)
Yes sir.

I may include a pack to replace Snake's weapons with halo weapons.. depends if I can find good models.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 30, 2012, 12:31:41 AM
Yes sir.

I may include a pack to replace Snake's weapons with halo weapons.. depends if I can find good models.
*Swings outta no where*
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/halocombatevolved/index.html
*Walks away slowly*


As alternate custom?



ive got the models on my compu and basically all you gootta do is steal the head and armor pads :af:

Quote from: Mr.MW on October 30, 2012, 12:40:16 AM
As alternate custom?



ive got the models on my compu and basically all you gootta do is steal the head and armor pads :af:
Possibly

Quote from: Mr.MW on October 30, 2012, 12:40:16 AM
As alternate custom?



ive got the models on my compu and basically all you gootta do is steal the head and armor pads :af:
Hayabusa armor?? Eh looks like the Halo version of Sonic >.>
I'm a personal fan of Recon armor. But how about Noble Team as alternates?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 30, 2012, 12:43:00 AM
Hayabusa armor?? Eh looks like the Halo version of Sonic >.>
I'm a personal fan of Recon armor. But how about Noble Team as alternates?
If I can find their textures, I will.

I have all the helmets... I may need to custom a lot of the model parts if I want to make the team.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 30, 2012, 12:46:19 AM
If I can find their textures, I will.

I have all the helmets... I may need to custom a lot of the model parts if I want to make the team.
Wait I did find a complete model of Noble Six. Let me search for it again

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 30, 2012, 12:21:40 AM
Of course. ;)

Will you help me make a nice shader when the time comes? I'm still kinda experimenting with it all.

Sure :)


Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 30, 2012, 12:47:25 AM
Wait I did find a complete model of Noble Six. Let me search for it again
I already have it.
Quote from: NiCO on October 30, 2012, 12:48:01 AM
Sure :)
awesome, thanks

@everyone

I just found a model pack... with ALL the Halo 3 weapons, characters, and vehicles.

Expect a Halo series spree.

Nano and BJ working together?
[spoiler]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 30, 2012, 12:50:39 AM #4739 Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 12:56:34 AM by ShadowWolf
Damn I spent two seconds of my life on nothing :srs: I'll look for the rest of the armor for them

Post Merge: October 30, 2012, 12:56:34 AM

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 30, 2012, 12:50:39 AM
Damn I spent two seconds of my life on nothing :srs: I'll look for the rest of the armor for them
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6489
Found Halo 3 models of weapons