Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 30, 2012, 12:56:34 AM #4740 Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 01:00:47 AM by Mr.MW
if you do him over captain falcon you can have the warthog for final smash

Post Merge: October 30, 2012, 12:58:45 AM

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 30, 2012, 12:49:33 AM
I already have it.awesome, thanks

@everyone

I just found a model pack... with ALL the Halo 3 weapons, characters, and vehicles.

Expect a Halo series spree.
so do you already have the hayabusa master chief?

Hes on Snake. I'm not changing my mind.

And if I do alt costumes, it'll be the Noble 6. Nothing else :P

Cortana on Zelda anyone??


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 30, 2012, 01:02:45 AM
Hes on Snake. I'm not changing my mind.

And if I do alt costumes, it'll be the Noble 6. Nothing else :P

Cortana on Zelda anyone??
I say Cortana on ZSS. But that would only make sense if someone rigged Chief over Samus

Here is progress on Master Chief's texture.


The texture had absolutely no highlights or shading originally. still more i can do with it, but i think it looks good so far.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


So Nano...can SMG Bowser be posted on the IST? I honestly don't see why not since you're a collabrator, and he is fluking goddom sexy!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Chief.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: NanobudsLovesAC3 on November 02, 2012, 04:33:01 AM
Chief.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sweet man! Is BlackJax still doing something with the shaders?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 02, 2012, 04:46:23 AM
Sweet man! Is BlackJax still doing something with the shaders?
He said he would. I'll PM him the rig when its finished.

Preview!


To-Do list:
-Rig fingers
-Tweak everything else
-Send to BlackJax for a sexy shader
-Release!

November 02, 2012, 05:11:35 AM #4750 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 05:15:41 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: NanobudsLovesAC3 on November 02, 2012, 05:00:39 AM
He said he would. I'll PM him the rig when its finished.

Preview!


To-Do list:
-Rig fingers
-Tweak everything else
-Send to BlackJax for a sexy shader
-Release!




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I cant wait to play as Master Chief in brawl!

Im going to make an alternative texture with the 117 tag on his armor like in Halo: Forward Unto Dawn. It'll be done tomorrow.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: NanobudsLovesAC3 on November 02, 2012, 05:00:39 AMHe said he would. I'll PM him the rig when its finished. Preview! To-Do list: -Rig fingers -Tweak everything else -Send to BlackJax for a sexy shader -Release!

Hmmm... I have to say, the texture looks fabulous, but I'm not a big fan of all the muck and gunky moss lookin stuff on his lower legs... Will there be a version without it?


@ boygos

its going to be a [censored]ing pain in the ass to remove, since it was already on the texture originally. but i will make a version without it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.