Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 07, 2012, 03:40:15 AM
Looks sexy! How did it look before now that's the question!

It was tiny and in the main texture. I edited the UV's so it worked with his.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



@Everyone
Final Preview!

I needz that.... :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

well... release it!
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

Quote from: bufobrawl on November 07, 2012, 04:05:40 AMwell... release it!


One does not simply tell someone to release something already. :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Oh [censored]. Yes.
WORK YOUR MAGIC BJ.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Holy [censored]!  He looks incredible!  So much better than the previous vertex hacks.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 07, 2012, 05:02:32 AM
Holy [censored]!  He looks incredible!  So much better than the previous vertex hacks.

That vertex is outstanding, specially for the mere fact that it is a vertex over Snake. Respect that sir.

Don't get me wrong. Beyond's Chief vertex is [censored]ing amazing. With some sexy work, this model will blow it out of the water.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 07, 2012, 05:18:02 AM
That vertex is outstanding, specially for the mere fact that it is a vertex over Snake. Respect that sir.

Never said it wasn't good.  Just said that this import is much better.  The vertex was good for what it was with the tools available at the time, but it really can't compare with this.


Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 07, 2012, 06:02:03 AM
Never said it wasn't good.  Just said that this import is much better.  The vertex was good for what it was with the tools available at the time, but it really can't compare with this.

Understandable.

nitpick ftw, the legs' texture looks pretty different from the main body, not blaming u, after all u had to get rid of the dirt and moss and blabla, but at least i, can see a clear difference between the editted part and the original, it's mostly those black outlines, they seem too thick

Quote from: joke. on November 07, 2012, 10:38:25 AM
nitpick ftw, the legs' texture looks pretty different from the main body, not blaming u, after all u had to get rid of the dirt and moss and blabla, but at least i, can see a clear difference between the editted part and the original, it's mostly those black outlines, they seem too thick


Better? I think it looks a LOT better IMO, but im using the dirt legs myself.



keep in mind i had to pretty much texture it from scratch. Either way im done, im sick of texturing him. I have 5 other projects to finish.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 07, 2012, 02:51:09 PM

Better? I think it looks a LOT better IMO, but im using the dirt legs myself.



keep in mind i had to pretty much texture it from scratch. Either way im done, im sick of texturing him. I have 5 other projects to finish.

I'm tempted to take the texture and dirty him up with dirt, lichen, and other manner of [censored]. Just for the hell of it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302