Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 08, 2012, 12:39:21 AM
Nano
Y U So awesome?
Because I'm Batman Nanobuds

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 09, 2012, 02:22:21 AM
Off topic question
Since you and Boygos are like, best buds
Have you two ever thought about doing something like Captain America and Ezio over Ice Climbers?
That... wouldnt work lol

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 09, 2012, 02:27:33 AMThat... wouldnt work lol
With enough work it could. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I know a good way to get it to work, though It'd be funny looking. Just "dress" popo and nana as Ezio and C. America. Like Toon Ezio, for example, or that Ganon armored C. Falcon I saw recently.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 09, 2012, 02:27:33 AMThat... wouldnt work lol
It could work. >.>

Just stretch out Popo and Nana's bones, rig Ezio and Cap. over them. Make a sexy one-slot FitMotion. Bam. :vyse:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

^this. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 09, 2012, 02:55:47 AM
It could work. >.>

Just stretch out Popo and Nana's bones, rig Ezio and Cap. over them. Make a sexy one-slot FitMotion. Bam. :vyse:
I don't think so, fitmotion would likely be too big to work. Every Keyframe twice? It'd be too much.

Quote from: Iwvi on November 09, 2012, 03:24:46 AMI don't think so, fitmotion would likely be too big to work. Every Keyframe twice? It'd be too much.
Which is why I said a lot of work, because you can save file size if you go through the frames and delete any unneeded key frames, more impotrantly Transition key frames. Again, why I said a lot of work. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Iwvi on November 09, 2012, 02:51:30 AM
I know a good way to get it to work, though It'd be funny looking. Just "dress" popo and nana as Ezio and C. America. Like Toon Ezio, for example, or that Ganon armored C. Falcon I saw recently.
That... is actually an awesome idea :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 09, 2012, 03:36:45 AMThat... is actually an awesome idea :srs:
Do it. :srs: IC needs more hacks anyway.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 09, 2012, 03:41:20 AM
Do it. :srs: IC needs more hacks anyway.
Maybe. Chibi Ezio and Chibi Captain America.

Also, I just best AC3. Such an awesome game :srs:

*plays Halo 4*

Stark has to win....

He just has to :srs:

If he doesn't win I'll track down every person that didn't vote for him, kidnap each and everyone on them, and bring them to Al-qaeda...  :notimp:




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What if we just don't vote? Will you do the same?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

 I voted General Grevious. Because it's General Grevious man. You don't mess with Grevious, he's killed lots non main character Jedi you know! A few Padawans and Jedi Knights on screen too.

He's also a badass Cyborg Guy, with four arms, who commands a giant army of Robots.
He also has "Royal" Guards that put Palpatine's to shame.
[move][/move]