Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Domit Lee, because you said that Mr. Stark had to win, i didnt even look at the other options until after i voted, Grevious needs to be done, and as a full character replacement so he can use all for arms and have attacks that would make sense for him.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 09, 2012, 10:13:12 PM
Remember
My idea.
And can I haz your Halo 4 copy
For free
pls pls pls

[spoiler]
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i want Desmond over Sheik, but i would be very happy with Grevious as well. Who would Grevous or Mr. Stark be over?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


 If Greivous would ever get a proper PSA, Nano would have to have the extra arms rigged along side the primary arms. His extra arms would stay in place when he swung his arms in a normal rig wouldn't he?

- And hasn't Tony Stark already been rigged on ZSS? Since the Iron Man Import is on Samus,
wouldn't the ZSS import make a "little" more sense? It's kind of a "Irony" don't you think?

*pun on IRONy somewhat intended*

EDIT:
Also, Why does Grevious need an Import? Ask this link. Prepare for nostalgia!
(I honestly still don't know how you people get little youtube videos to show up in your posts... I only know how to post links directly to the Video)
[move][/move]

Grevious would probably be on Ganon. I found a reallly nice model if him.

T. Stark = Iron Man v2

Where the [censored] is YOUNG LINK~!? D<

*ahem* There we go. i realized I hadn't met my quota of [censored]ing about him in a few weeks due to stuff. ¦D

Anyway, Grevious over Ganon is perfect. Besides, he'd make the perfect rival for this guy

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


until his counterpart is made. XD


I think Beyond may have dropped Young Link... I asked about him in a PM but i didnt get a response. :srs:

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 10, 2012, 08:32:25 AM
until his counterpart is made. XD
That would be either Mace Windu, or Obi Wan.
I also had Greeve fight Kyle Katarn in Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy alot...
I miss the good ol' days...
[move][/move]

I was just about to start Anakin after I finish Dark Suit Samus! Woohoo! I found a TON of Clone Wars style models and the all look fantastic. Let me know if you need anything from them, I'll hook you up.


Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on November 10, 2012, 04:09:26 PM

That would be either Mace Windu, or Obi Wan.
I also had Greeve fight Kyle Katarn in Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy alot...
I miss the good ol' days...

lolmisreadingthepost

I mean the counterpart of Captain Falchion. Not Grevious. ¦D


Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 10, 2012, 08:48:35 PM
Don't jump to conclusions now. :srs:
We all thought that Sd00m dropped Metal Sonic but apparently that too is not the cas.

That's Silent, though. He has a track record for finishing majority of what he starts even if it gets put on hold for awhile.

Likewise, Beyond has a track record of just plain ditching them for other projects and says they're "sipping tea" if you ask about them. ¦D (Or make a joke hack of it instead in an attempt to troll)

He still does great work, don't get me wrong, but there's that one thing you can't overlook. That's all. :3


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 10, 2012, 08:54:00 PM
Beyond has a track record of just plain ditching them for other projects and says they're "sipping tea" if you ask about them. ¦D

That must be some DAMNED good tea. :srs:
I want some of that Tea.
[move][/move]

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 11, 2012, 08:13:54 PM
Hey Nano, could you make a .pac file for your Metal Sonic?
Cuz everytime I try to, it freezes in adventure mode.
I got it to work before, but I don't know how.

Just save it in Brawlbox as a .pair file.  It will automatically create a working .pac and working .pcs.  Takes 5 seconds.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 11, 2012, 09:42:41 PM
Just save it in Brawlbox as a .pair file.  It will automatically create a working .pac and working .pcs.  Takes 5 seconds.
I didnt know that existed. O_o

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 11, 2012, 09:42:41 PMJust save it in Brawlbox as a .pair file.  It will automatically create a working .pac and working .pcs.  Takes 5 seconds.
Wow I always had to export the mdl0 and textures and then insert them into a .pac of the right character, I alwasy wondered what the .pair was.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.