Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 12, 2012, 12:21:55 AM
Wow I always had to export the mdl0 and textures and then insert them into a .pac of the right character, I alwasy wondered what the .pair was.
Even before .pair, it would only require to change compression and save as .pac

I never did like how one would just upload a pcs, since saving a pac from the pcs would mess up for me. I always do the pac first and then save as a pcs.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 12, 2012, 12:41:32 AM
Freezes for me when I do that...
Did you change comprresion? You don't just save as .pcs you change the compression of the ARC inside to uncompressed.

lol i asked blackjax to fix that bug a long time ago

easy is easy done

go to arc-the blue icon on top of model folder
and when u save make sure
pcs-compression needs to be in "lz77" always
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

pac-compression needs to be in "none" always
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

basically what it does is it compresses textures for pcs file
and it doesnt for pac files
pac will ALWAYS be bigger than pcs for fighter files

I don't think it is a bug. Even though if it automatically changed to LZ77 upon saving as pcs it would make things easier.

Quote from: Iwvi on November 12, 2012, 02:34:45 AM
I don't think it is a bug. Even though if it automatically changed to LZ77 upon saving as pcs it would make things easier.
u mean if it changed to none while saving in pac
:P
the default save is pac

No, I mean it should change to LZ77 when saving as .pcs, since .pcs need compression, but yeah, it should also uncompress when saving as .pac, someone should ask BJ if he could do that, doesn't sound as an incredibly hard thing to do.


I've been busy with life the past week.

So not progress on anything.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 17, 2012, 05:53:11 AM
I've been busy with life the past week.

So not progress on anything.

I know that feel.  Just don't let it get to you.

Also this is relevant I believe

[SSBB]Requiescat in Pace

Quote from: dRage on November 17, 2012, 06:16:39 AM
I know that feel.  Just don't let it get to you.

Also this is relevant I believe

[SSBB]Requiescat in Pace

Nah, nothing bad is goin on. I'm just studying a lot for school, and I've been hangin out with my friends a lot :P

I'm waiting for it to buffer as I type. I can't wait to see this thing :srs:

The video... its beautiful
*sheds man tear*

That's good to hear. University is kinda kicking my ass right now with all the assignments and midterm papers but every now and then I find some time to work on these things xD

Glad you enjoyed it. The video was fun to make and your Ezio rig is quite amazing, barely any clipping. Even in closup shots where most imports fail Ezio still looked really good =D

Quote from: dRage on November 17, 2012, 06:16:39 AM
I know that feel.  Just don't let it get to you.

Also this is relevant I believe

[SSBB]Requiescat in Pace

Great job on the vid dRage, I just converted it to THP. :af: anybody want it?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: dRage on November 17, 2012, 06:16:39 AM
I know that feel.  Just don't let it get to you.

Also this is relevant I believe

[SSBB]Requiescat in Pace
I'd do anything for an Ezio psa. :srs:


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 17, 2012, 08:21:43 PM
Great job on the vid dRage, I just converted it to THP. :af: anybody want it?
I do :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509