Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.



That Iron Man 3 trailer song needs to be a thp. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Speaking about Iron Man
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25726

does this hack still have no morph ball
sorry havent installed him yet :O
if it doesnt i could probably do it for you
all i gotta do is use Samus default morph ball and recolor it and give it that "Metal" shader
maybe i can use an already recolored one from previous vertex hacks...

Nano, when you rigged Chief, did he have seperate meshes for the armor? Like could you rig it to certain bones and then rig the black underarmor? I ask because I'm having problems with Clone/Storm Trooper and would like to know if he has a complete body underneath all of his gear.



He's done!? :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yes sir. Just waiting for ShadowSnake to get me some pics.

Haloid in Brawl now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Good. Good.
Been playing some Halo 4, and I've been wanting this hack for a while :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


There's just something about that pose, I can't quite put my finger on it, that makes me want this hack now. :P

Ooh, damn that looks nice!  Can't wait to see some ingame pics!

Even I don't know what he looks like in-game with the sexy shaders BlackJax gave him...

I currently have no Wii access, and I'm waiting for ShadowSnake to get me the pics