Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Boygos on December 03, 2012, 03:25:12 AM
Please don't do Shadow. God please no.
There will never be enough shadows.

Voted Stitch, my favorite hack of yours and it needs an update after one year.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 03, 2012, 03:35:11 AM
There will never be enough shadows.
Meh...I only voted Shadow just to get it over with...  :/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


The top 5 will be done during my Winter Break. We're druving down to Florida, and I'll need some type of entertainment on the way down. So expect many releases in January

How is Shadow winning. No. No. Let him him resquicat in pace. Ezio killed him and Vegeta on our Ist Facebook page. Remember people?



Quote from: Boygos on December 03, 2012, 03:25:12 AM
I already did that.. but thought no one would want it, so I kept it  to myself lol

Give it!

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 03, 2012, 03:26:53 AM
For the PSA? Yeah I could
Nah bro. Just a one slot hack for Falco with his regular moveset. "Don't try me!"

Silver needs an update badly. His shader and materials in the hack seem odd, and he could use some expressions...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Boygos on December 03, 2012, 04:46:46 AM
How is Shadow winning. No. No. Let him him resquicat in pace. Ezio killed him and Vegeta on our Ist Facebook page. Remember people?
Yes but i used song of healing and...they are back!! :happy:

Voted Vector.

Epick poo Nano, just Epik

I voted for Vector too. Did he have a shell before (the double jump ball thing as well as his up b and rolling dodge)? Bowser hacks always need a shell.

Quote from: Boygos on December 03, 2012, 04:46:46 AMHow is Shadow winning. No. No. Let him him resquicat in pace. Ezio killed him and Vegeta on our Ist Facebook page. Remember people?
The same can be said about teh Shadow Final Version on the vault, it is massivally outdated, and yet it is still the highest downloaded hack of all time because it has the word "Final" in it, the PSA is amazing though, so I'm not sure if that is outdated or not, the model for sure.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Boygos on December 03, 2012, 04:46:46 AM
How is Shadow winning. No. No. Let him him resquicat in pace. Ezio killed him and Vegeta on our Ist Facebook page. Remember people?

The only reason Shadow is on the poll is not because of the character himself, but because of the import.

The import is outdated and needs updating. The new one will have expressions, moving eyes, better rig, and a much better shader.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 03, 2012, 09:59:17 PM
The only reason Shadow is on the poll is not because of the character himself, but because of the import.

The import is outdated and needs updating. The new one will have expressions, moving eyes, better rig, and a much better shader.
didnt mariodk made a shadow with all that?

i dont know why ppl still do shadows really it looks like a waste of time imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 10:02:32 PMdidnt mariodk made a shadow with all that? i dont know why ppl still do shadows really it looks like a waste of time imo.
That was made out of vertexs and other models I think.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 03, 2012, 10:09:16 PMThat was made out of vertexs and other models I think.
Yes, teh main body was vertexed, the rings and shoes were added from other models, the eyes are from Sonic, and I think that's it. Plus Generations has much better quality in the models, it would just need a sexy texture revamp afterwards.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.