Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 09, 2012, 06:28:14 AM
Is boba still having the item issue? I'll make a caped snake and see if I can pull it off.
I havent tried fixing it yet.

Shadow rig and expressions are done

Haters gonna hate...



Just gotta make the textures sexy, add cool shaders, and hes ready to go.

He's going to have moveable eyes, right?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


The Brawl-styled texture or the recolors?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 08:45:43 PM
The Brawl-styled texture or the recolors?
Brawl styled, but all can be very useful if you have them.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 09, 2012, 08:44:45 PM
Of course.

Anyone have this downloaded on their computer?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24149
Nope, but I can make the HD textures if you want, the hard part would be the body which is sonics, but nothing I can't handle.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 08:47:20 PM
Nope, but I can make the HD textures if you want, the hard part would be the body which is sonics, but nothing I can't handle.
I mapped it all so that it uses the Generations texture. Saves filespace ;)

I can make it a better Brawl-styled texture... but it would save time if someone had Dot's version

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 09, 2012, 08:46:37 PMBrawl styled, but all can be very useful if you have them.
I only have the Brawl-styled one. I'll send it your way.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 08:49:14 PM
I only have the Brawl-styled one. I'll send it your way.
The one you sent isnt the same one :oshi:

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 09, 2012, 09:03:19 PMThe one you sent isnt the same one :oshi:
Really? O.o I was certain that was the one. Tbh, I don't remember where I got that from. I was pretty sure it was the right one.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 09:05:41 PM
Really? O.o I was certain that was the one. Tbh, I don't remember where I got that from. I was pretty sure it was the right one.
The one you sent is the one I already have. Oh well, I'll wait to see if anyone else has it. I'll post in the request seciton.

December 09, 2012, 09:11:37 PM #5006 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 09:15:03 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 09, 2012, 08:48:31 PM
I mapped it all so that it uses the Generations texture. Saves filespace ;)

I can make it a better Brawl-styled texture... but it would save time if someone had Dot's version
I should have read this earlier, I just made mine. :ohgodwhy:

Guess I can still use this one for shadow over snake.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I have similar recolors that were made for Shadow over Olimar, but somehow work great on DK. They're not really Brawl styled, but are Gen.

I remember I liked how the whites of the last shadow's eyes were slightly shiny.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 09, 2012, 09:16:12 PM
I remember I liked how the whites of the last shadow's eyes were slightly shiny.
These will be shiny