Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


i would usually put the disk into the wii then shake teh wii and it loads
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it might work but im pretty sure its bad for the wii.

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on December 16, 2012, 02:27:25 AM
it might work but im pretty sure its bad for the wii.

it works 75% of the time

and my wii is still running. i have had it since launch
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 16, 2012, 12:12:51 AM
im the only person that i have ever seen on brawl hacking that uses wiiflow. no one else can get it to work


i dont even know what i did
Me too
though only v1.1 works for me
its all i need though
i guess
i like wiiflow because of the layout btw


as for shadow it looks like he has got some normals issue on top of the head

Workin on this for Riddler's Panic tourney




Ezio. As Shadow?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Lol no... :srs:

the theme is a "Dark/Evil" version of a character. So I'm doing Ezio.

I added a second shoulder pad, gave him 3 capes, and edited the textures

Quote from: Segtendo on December 16, 2012, 06:17:42 AMEzio. As Nox Decious?
Fixed. xD
I hope I'm not the only one who knows about the guy I'm talking about.
Anyways looks epic, be long before release?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 16, 2012, 06:25:27 AM
Fixed. xD
I hope I'm not the only one who knows about the guy I'm talking about.
Anyways looks epic, be long before release?
tomorrow is the dead date.

Heres the tourney thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54560.0

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 16, 2012, 06:13:48 AM
Workin on this for Riddler's Panic tourney




That just reminded me of your old Corrupt Cloud and your Corrupt Sephiroth.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I need someone to get pics of Evil Ezio for me real quick...

December 16, 2012, 04:56:12 PM #5187 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 04:57:08 PM by Mareeo 64
Like this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: Damn broken image. :srs:


ah...ok....I uh....misread that.. -_- sorry lol