Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


Question, if Shadow works for you now, what needs finishing before you release him?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

He's freezing again. Every time I mess with the visibility bones, it causes issues

Post Merge: January 09, 2013, 02:43:03 AM

Part 3
[Brawl Hacks] Rigging Connor Kenway: Part Three

that's ok nano. worst case, there'll just be one less new shadow. :P but i bet you'll get it working soon.

good luck.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 09, 2013, 02:09:23 AMHe's freezing again. Every time I mess with the visibility bones, it causes issues
Post Merge: January 09, 2013, 02:43:03 AM
Part 3 [Brawl Hacks] Rigging Connor Kenway: Part Three
Hmm, so does BrawlBox crash after you mess with anything in the mdl0 after importing Shadow? Or is it only because of the visiblty bones? I recently ran into a prob of BB not letting me make any edits to Luigi Mario (for a few GoldenMushroom vids I plan on making, complete with Watch and PP7 ;)), so I deleted the bones in the Max scene after deleting every Skin Modifier, and then re-importing the edited boneset into the scene, re-rigged Luigi and BB would let me edit him. What I'm saying is if BrawlBox is crashing after you make any edit to Shadow's mdl0, then you might need to re-import the bones into the 3ds Max scene and re-rig him, but if it's only the visibilty bones that are causing you probs, then I'm not sure what to do. Maybe a few gifs or pics would help.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 09, 2013, 10:14:48 PM
Hmm, so does BrawlBox crash after you mess with anything in the mdl0 after importing Shadow? Or is it only because of the visiblty bones? I recently ran into a prob of BB not letting me make any edits to Luigi Mario (for a few GoldenMushroom vids I plan on making, complete with Watch and PP7 ;)), so I deleted the bones in the Max scene after deleting every Skin Modifier, and then re-importing the edited boneset into the scene, re-rigged Luigi and BB would let me edit him. What I'm saying is if BrawlBox is crashing after you make any edit to Shadow's mdl0, then you might need to re-import the bones into the 3ds Max scene and re-rig him, but if it's only the visibilty bones that are causing you probs, then I'm not sure what to do. Maybe a few gifs or pics would help.
When I assign the objects to their visibility bones, it freezes.

He uses the same bones as Flygon's Silver import, so I don't think its anything to do with teh bones.

Uhh i was just wondering since you made paper mario hacks recently, Are you going to make Rawk Hawk he won a poll a long time ago.
Koopa bros (:

Quote from: Koopa Bros. on January 09, 2013, 10:29:18 PM
Uhh i was just wondering since you made paper mario hacks recently, Are you going to make Rawk Hawk he won a poll a long time ago.
Not my poll. He won ShadowSnake's poll.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 09, 2013, 10:27:47 PM
When I assign the objects to their visibility bones, it freezes.

He uses the same bones as Flygon's Silver import, so I don't think its anything to do with teh bones.
some he works with the ball without being assigned and all the faces at the same time ingame?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 09, 2013, 10:52:13 PM
some he works with the ball without being assigned and all the faces at the same time ingame?
Yes

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 09, 2013, 10:27:47 PMWhen I assign the objects to their visibility bones, it freezes. He uses the same bones as Flygon's Silver import, so I don't think its anything to do with teh bones.
Wait, shouldn't he have Sonic's Bones then? Or Mariodk's Shadow's bones to make sure it's ShadowKong safe? Why Flygon's Silver? Does it have any bone edits?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 09, 2013, 11:08:41 PM
Wait, shouldn't he have Sonic's Bones then? Or Mariodk's Shadow's bones to make sure it's ShadowKong safe? Why Flygon's Silver? Does it have any bone edits?
Nooo, he just used the same body and glove rig for his import.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 09, 2013, 11:15:10 PMNooo, he just used the same body and glove rig for his import.
Hmm, maybe you should send him to BlackJaz, he might be able to help fix him since he made BB, he might know what the prob is, I hope this isn't a repeat of Galaxy Bowser's FS eyes. :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Its wierd it freezes if you set the visibility bones lol did you try to delete everything except his body , the default face and the ball and add the ball visibility bone? then continue to add faces until they freeze, this seems to be the way fo you can find the object that freezes imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I dunno. I'll maybe figure it out eventually... he isnt at the top of my priority list at the moment

Quote from: Carnage on January 09, 2013, 11:17:29 PM
Its wierd it freezes if you set the visibility bones lol did you try to delete everything except his body , the default face and the ball and add the ball visibility bone? then continue to add faces until they freeze, this seems to be the way fo you can find the object that freezes imo.

I'll do that when I have more time

Post Merge: January 09, 2013, 11:25:36 PM

@Everyone
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55723.0