Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hmm, sometimes BB crashes after certain polygons get deleted with BB, make a copy of the 3ds Max scene, and then delete the polygons from that scene, and make an extra dae and try importing other faces.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30566

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on January 11, 2013, 01:28:43 AMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30566
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But Nano knows how to make things better.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Iwvi on January 08, 2013, 07:11:10 AM
Cool, I was about to play AC3 but my ps3 died the day after I got it. It was really old but still it annoys me. At least I'll get to use the protagonist on another game. And while on SC V, story mode disapointed me, but I really enjoyed patroklo's shoryuken :P

*cough* xbox 360 *cough*

inb4pcmasterrace
inb4consolesrgay
inb4xboxisgay
inb4redring
inb4onlinepaidisgay

that should about prevent approximately 0 [censored]storms :srs:


Quote from: Boygos on January 11, 2013, 01:41:21 AM
*cough* xbox 360 *cough*

inb4pcmasterrace
inb4consolesrgay
inb4xboxisgay
inb4redring
inb4onlinepaidisgay

that should about prevent approximately 0 [censored]storms :srs:
Boygos 4 awesome tier.
360 master race
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Nanobuds on January 11, 2013, 01:46:31 AM
The rig is awful slacking.

Mine also has better texture quality.


i dont think 128x128 is good texture quality for the entire body or face lol.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2013, 01:53:03 AM
i dont think 128x128 is good texture quality for the entire body or face lol.
For each Clothing section, I kept it at 256x256.

And my model's face texture is 256x256.

And I'm still okay on filesize.

dont bash the guy too hard i mean your rigs used to be awful slacking. as with everyone elses
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Boygos on January 11, 2013, 01:41:21 AM
*cough* xbox 360 *cough*

inb4pcmasterrace
inb4consolesrgay
inb4xboxisgay
inb4redring
inb4onlinepaidisgay

that should about prevent approximately 0 [censored]storms :srs:
i have wii U so i think all the inb4 which creates a new inb4 that will apply for all the inb4s and create dozens or more inb4s.

....

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 11, 2013, 01:46:31 AM
The rig is awful slacking.

Mine also has better texture quality.

thats the attitude! also nice tut btw.  :af:

Quote from: GBC on January 11, 2013, 02:02:57 AM
dont bash the guy too hard i mean your rigs used to be awful slacking. as with everyone elses

this reminds me of the other rig nano was making and suddenly with no news appeared released by another user....its getting common  :>.>:

Quote from: GBC on January 11, 2013, 02:02:57 AM
dont bash the guy too hard i mean your rigs used to be awful slacking. as with everyone elses

True.

But This guys spent only a few days on the rig... and there are some obvious errors.

I was PMing and telling him how to optimize a model, not knowing it was the Connor model :srs:

Post Merge: January 11, 2013, 02:12:42 AM

[Brawl Hacks] Final Connor Preview

All thats left are some rig tweaks, and to give him his Tomahawk


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 11, 2013, 02:10:59 AM
True.

But This guys spent only a few days on the rig... and there are some obvious errors.

I was PMing and telling him how to optimize a model, not knowing it was the Connor model :srs:

Post Merge: January 11, 2013, 02:12:42 AM

[Brawl Hacks] Final Connor Preview

All thats left are some rig tweaks, and to give him his Tomahawk

Connor is looking great!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.