Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

ghostbusters? LOL  :af:
Anyway, nano,do you fix the normal?(from the eyes), sometimes models have weird normals, so maybe thats the problem
And do you fix the hair?(about what pik says)

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 14, 2013, 02:55:11 AM
The shaders and materials are the same as DKs... I'll look in to it more this weekend.

And its the WaistN thats causing issues. It bends over the most, causing the clipping with his pants.
hmmm you might have to rig that torso a little different than what you're used to, you might have to rig the torso a bit more to the HipN than normal, or make the hip rigged to more of the WaistN, to try and reduce the amount of clipping. Some models look better when certain parts are rigged more to a bone lower or higher than the one it looks like it should be rigged to.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 14, 2013, 03:36:59 AM
hmmm you might have to rig that torso a little different than what you're used to, you might have to rig the torso a bit more to the HipN than normal, or make the hip rigged to more of the WaistN, to try and reduce the amount of clipping. Some models look better when certain parts are rigged more to a bone lower or higher than the one it looks like it should be rigged to.
Thats exactly what I've been trying.

Quote from: TheLegend75 on February 14, 2013, 03:07:34 AM
ghostbusters? LOL  :af:
Anyway, nano,do you fix the normal?(from the eyes), sometimes models have weird normals, so maybe thats the problem
And do you fix the hair?(about what pik says)
I don't think its the normals thats causing the issues. Its just the shading is too dark

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on February 14, 2013, 02:55:35 AM
If you want someone to texture him as well, you know who to call :srs:
:af:

He does need a Brawl-Styled texture. Badly. I may re-map him also, his face seems like it would be difficult to texture.


I'll also make him in his badass Anbu outfit outfit (I'll be custom though)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You guys should know by now that when I make a new character my avatar, it should be a hint about my next "Big" project like Ezio or Connor >.>


That looks amazing!
keep up the good work!

when you release it you put 2 versions of him in it?
brawl texture --> normal texture (I love)

I didn't know you liked Naruto, Nano. I hope some one comes around and helps you out with the textures, textures in Naruto games all ways look better in their games then in Brawl. Thats Generations model right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 14, 2013, 04:19:56 AM
Thats exactly what I've been trying.
I don't think its the normals thats causing the issues. Its just the shading is too dark
:af:
He does need a Brawl-Styled texture. Badly. I may re-map him also, his face seems like it would be difficult to texture.
lol, also I think really the only part of the skin that should be edited would be his nails, unless his skin has some detail in it that could be sexified, I think the skin is pretty good the way it is.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 14, 2013, 07:58:43 PM
I didn't know you liked Naruto, Nano. I hope some one comes around and helps you out with the textures, textures in Naruto games all ways look better in their games then in Brawl. Thats Generations model right?
I used to be a Naruto fan boy when I was younger. Itachi is the only character I still like.
But I would rig Sasuke also if I have nothing else to do.
Yeah I think it's the generations model. I'll see if Ninka wants to texture him

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 14, 2013, 11:02:01 PM
lol, also I think really the only part of the skin that should be edited would be his nails, unless his skin has some detail in it that could be sexified, I think the skin is pretty good the way it is.
It's just mapped really weirdly. I'll just mess around with it

Yeah I'd totally be down with texturing him once I'm done with Ralph.


I hate it when textures are like mapped all over the place, not sure if it's me being OCD, me be lazy & not wanting to go back a test areas to see where and where not to edit a texture, or me wanting textures to stay simple and easy to edit. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 15, 2013, 01:44:17 AM
I used to be a Naruto fan boy when I was younger. Itachi is the only character I still like.
But I would rig Sasuke also if I have nothing else to do.
Yeah I think it's the generations model. I'll see if Ninka wants to texture him
It's just mapped really weirdly. I'll just mess around with it
Oh man! If you would ever do Sasuke, that would be awesome! Especially his EMS look (which is really just the last look zipped up)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Ralph look really nice for a preview.
Good job.

Angry Bird texture progress:

Still gotta work on the body some more, as well as the eye whites.

I edited the beak so its a bit more accurate (I hope JWTurbo doesn't mind...)

And the expressions work:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh i dont mind at all. in fact it looks better than the one i made