Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 21, 2013, 07:23:55 PM
Okay. Tried Ralph on Dreamland 64. Still no eyes :srs:
Also, at least on my end, your Venusaur has no eyes.
It's a material glitch. Similar to the Delfino bugs.

Jax's Miku has... VERY odd eye glitches too. Her's disappear, or bug out big time.

I don't think it's fixable at the moment. You're just gonna have to deal with it. It only really hurts possible pictures.

I can wait. It's not a huge issue. Just something I'd like to point out :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Love how no one even bothered to look at my pic, or didn't mention what Shadow looks like on my end. XD
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 19, 2013, 10:16:12 PM
The pupil glitch happens on Dolphin too. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 22, 2013, 09:02:26 PM
Love how no one even bothered to look at my pic, or didn't mention what Shadow looks like on my end. XD
I saw your picture :v
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 22, 2013, 09:19:49 PM
I saw your picture :v
Guessing you don't care much because of 95% of the vault are pointless and crappy done Shadows? Understandable
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I also saw that shadow, the only thing I can complain at (without stating the obvious) is that his skin looks purple-ish, but besides everything else look awesome.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 22, 2013, 09:44:07 PM
Guessing you don't care much because of 95% of the vault are pointless and crappy done Shadows? Understandable
Don't know why you're asking about Shadow if what I was talking about is Ralph (the pupil glitch, that is).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Flygon on March 22, 2013, 09:44:35 PM
I also saw that shadow, the only thing I can complain at (without stating the obvious) is that his skin looks purple-ish, but besides everything else look awesome.
I currently don't know why that is since the texture is grey. O_o Probably an easy fix though.
Quote from: Segtendo on March 22, 2013, 09:51:46 PM
Don't know why you're asking about Shadow if what I was talking about is Ralph (the pupil glitch, that is).
Well I see your point there. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well right now I'm sittin on a plane in Miami. We've been delayed de to the snowstorm. I've been on the plane for almost 2 hours nos just sittin on the runway :srs:

Anyhow.... The first thing I'll do is fix the Ralph problem. Then I'll get Shadow finished.

I'll move on to Itachi from there

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 25, 2013, 03:10:10 AMWell right now I'm sittin on a plane in Miami. We've been delayed de to the snowstorm. I've been on the plane for almost 2 hours nos just sittin on the runway :srs: Anyhow.... The first thing I'll do is fix the Ralph problem. Then I'll get Shadow finished. I'll move on to Itachi from there
And I'm pretty sure you're aware that X freezes whenever he picks up a metal box.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

He worked for me though. I'll check that out also.

I really need to work on Juri's textures  :(
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 25, 2013, 04:04:25 PM
I really need to work on Juri's textures  :(
Yes :P

The rig is almost done.


@Everyone

I released a fixed version of Ralph's eyes.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 25, 2013, 09:03:53 PM@Everyone I released a fixed version of Ralph's eyes.
Strange, I was just playing as Ralph right now, before you made the fixed version. His eyes were fine on my end, :/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Got rid of the purple tint, but now his gloves textures aren't showing up. His shaders look nice though. I also plan to tone down the detail in his specs and main texture.