Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

That texture. Mother of god, so sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


sure going to use this model for my Shadow moveset port Revamp XD(yes 1 more moveset of him and i dont care)
Nanobud do you mind to make recolours/Super form? of this shadow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You really don't need to tone it down, dude. That right there is the sexiest Shadow ever. :srs:

Quote from: Mariodk on March 26, 2013, 09:34:43 AM
sure going to use this model for my Shadow moveset port Revamp XD(yes 1 more moveset of him and i dont care)
Nanobud do you mind to make recolours/Super form? of this shadow
Yes, I'll make a super shadow recolor.

March 26, 2013, 09:35:47 PM #5674 Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 09:38:18 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Yah I did find it weird kicking Sonic's ass as Shadow, get a final smash and then turn into Super Sonic. Super Sonic is over all characters, so nothign I could do about that. xD Also it might not be a bad idea to test Shadow on some of dem ports over other characters like ShadowKong, and then plain old regular ports.
Do you like the custom Shadow the Shadow I made? I think it makes him more complete with it, few imports have edited shadow models, it's one of those finishing touches that most people overlook and yet love when they notice it. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Very snazzy Shadow! :D


And not to be a bother, but don't forget about adding Vivian's recolors.  ;)
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 26, 2013, 09:35:47 PM
Yah I did find it weird kicking Sonic's ass as Shadow, get a final smash and then turn into Super Sonic. Super Sonic is over all characters, so nothign I could do about that. xD Also it might not be a bad idea to test Shadow on some of dem ports over other characters like ShadowKong, and then plain old regular ports.
Do you like the custom Shadow the Shadow I made? I think it makes him more complete with it, few imports have edited shadow models, it's one of those finishing touches that most people overlook and yet love when they notice it. :happy:
I saw it. Its so sexy ;)

Well. That awkward moment when an import is ready to go, and you notice a small hole in the model that can be easily fixed.

Gahhhh

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 26, 2013, 11:27:01 PMI saw it. Its so sexy ;) Well. That awkward moment when an import is ready to go, and you notice a small hole in the model that can be easily fixed. Gahhhh
Oh god how I hate that, gets really annoying having to do all the material edits over and over again.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I know right?

Anyways, I just fixed the hole and applied the materials again.

Now to experiment with his shaders and stuff.

I'm trying to go for this look:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So you're gonna give his cuffs shines?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 26, 2013, 11:51:59 PMI know right? Anyways, I just fixed the hole and applied the materials again. Now to experiment with his shaders and stuff. I'm trying to go for this look:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Not sure if your import, or the original game and have just made it near perfect. :>.>:
Quote from: Segtendo on March 26, 2013, 11:52:38 PM
So you're gonna give his cuffs shines?
Quote from: Segtendo on March 26, 2013, 11:52:38 PM
So you're gonna give his cuffs shines?
I tried to do that, but it had looked wrong to me, now that I'm looking at these pics, I think the only thing that was actually wrong was the color. O.o
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 26, 2013, 11:52:38 PM
So you're gonna give his cuffs shines?
They already have them. His main body/head and all his gear use Spec maps. Except the rings, they use a classic reflective texture.

lol I was thinking of the rings and not the cuffs. xD
Also glad you like the custom shadow model some parts are a little hard to tell the difference without looking at Sonic's back and forth. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

That is very sexy texture work on Shad :o

Great job, man!

March 27, 2013, 03:15:04 AM #5684 Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 03:25:36 AM by Nanobuds
I think... hes done. Gimme feedback please.


As for Super Shadow...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.