Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Lookin' good.
Also, like you said, Super Shadow's a bit light.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Those spec maps make my mediocre texture look... mediocre.

And I really liked how that super shadow turned out.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 27, 2013, 03:25:23 AM
Those spec maps make my mediocre texture look... mediocre.

And I really liked how that super shadow turned out.
it really reminds me of this picture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Perfect.

That is all.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

That super shadow is still too bright compared to that other pic from the original game. Also don't like how bright he is, Super Sonic isn't that bright in brawl, and plus it looks like all you edited whas his fur, doesn't look that great compared to the rest of his bod. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Oh just tone down the brightness a bit and add a rim lighting >.>

Kinda Mewtwo2000 did with the Mario characters.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

It could just be Final Destinations lighting, try him on Jungle Japes

Shadow looks professional brah! Well-detailed and yet not too furry. Excited for the release.

Lol guys don't worry. I made his shaders bright so it would look like he glowed. It didn't turn out as expected.

I'll stick to the normal shaders, with maybe a golden rim-lighting effect.

But don't worry, he won't be that bright in the final release.

Anyways, gimme ideas for his CSP pose. I plan to make them all very high-quality, as close to SJS styled quality as I can.


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 28, 2013, 04:01:52 AMLol guys don't worry. I made his shaders bright so it would look like he glowed. It didn't turn out as expected. I'll stick to the normal shaders, with maybe a golden rim-lighting effect. But don't worry, he won't be that bright in the final release. Anyways, gimme ideas for his CSP pose. I plan to make them all very high-quality, as close to SJS styled quality as I can.
How about...

Generations render
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


or

Artwork from Sonic and Megaman Crossover Archie Comic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Both seem great, but I think I prefer the SxMM one a bit more.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I like the one on your avy. The second one is also nice.

I'm w/ Iwvi. Make it like your avy.
I'd kill for my renders to look HQ.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]