Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Woah, they look great! Is the pose custom made?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah. I ended up doing it all in BrawlBox, then adding the sexy effects in Photoshop

March 30, 2013, 01:40:49 AM #5717 Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 05:03:33 AM by Flygon
wow, whoever made that shadow texture surely did a great job!
[/arrogance]
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


The emerald is supposed to be green :af:

that shaderp looks good

now expect about 12 and a half upload of crappy retextures for it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 30, 2013, 01:47:37 AM #5719 Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 01:48:29 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 30, 2013, 01:10:59 AM
Mmm taste the rainbow

http://youtu.be/rFJjxPxKJP8
:af:

And loving that render and the recolors. :D But I think the blue is a bit too solid.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

That emerald. Holy [censored].
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nice! Are these gonna be the portraits then? Will you include it in the download, Master?


Now let us watch the download count endlessly go up.

*sips tea*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 30, 2013, 04:16:38 AM
Now let us watch the download count endlessly go up.

*sips tea*
Indeed, good sir.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Tuch the Rainbow!! skittles?

Awesome shadow, Awesome model and rigg. That texture surely is awesome "whoever made it" did a really good job. And everything gets even better when those materials are added. An impressive shadow hack.

...
May I know how you guys all have enough money to afford 3ds max?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 31, 2013, 10:58:34 PM
...
May I know how you guys all have enough money to afford 3ds max?

student version
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 31, 2013, 11:04:38 PM
student version
...
Where do I get that?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P