Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Still no clone engine? hmm. guess i'll not use PM. i do like that supercharge thing. I'll add that to my clone engine so i can be spazztasic with pichu
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hopefully BlackJax can figure out how to do the clone engine, it'd be a sweet addition to PM....might be too fast for my taste, can be a bit hard to do all those combos with a keyboard, and I'm not completely sure if Lv9s will know that they can kick my ass that fast. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 01, 2013, 10:43:56 PM
Hopefully BlackJax can figure out how to do the clone engine, it'd be a sweet addition to PM....might be too fast for my taste, can be a bit hard to do all those combos with a keyboard, and I'm not completely sure if Lv9s will know that they can kick my ass that fast. :P
I don't think BJ has anything to do with the clone engine. And I am also not sure If that was a joke or not, but it surely was awesome.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 01, 2013, 10:43:56 PM
Hopefully BlackJax can figure out how to do the clone engine, it'd be a sweet addition to PM....might be too fast for my taste, can be a bit hard to do all those combos with a keyboard, and I'm not completely sure if Lv9s will know that they can kick my ass that fast. :P
haha
black jax
clone engine?
im not saying he cant do it
but
da dude has some other priorities

Quote from: Flygon on April 01, 2013, 08:43:58 PM
I have no clue what project m is but real or fake that just looks amazing.

Try it out. It will change your life.

http://projectm.dantarion.com/


But in all seriousness, I didn't think I would like PM. But I tried it out after I joined the team, and I love it. The PSAs are so fun, especially Lucario and the Trainer's 3 Pokemon.

I only said BlackJax because he knows a lot about Brawl...he has been the one updating BB after all. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 02, 2013, 12:11:03 AM
I only said BlackJax because he knows a lot about Brawl...he has been the one updating BB after all. xD
But still I would not ask an anthropologist to cure people, cause he knows a lot about people.

And is that video real or not?

does it really matter that I suggested BlackJax? -.O Was just saying that it'd be awesome if he did make it, I wasn't ordering him to do it. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on April 01, 2013, 08:33:54 PM
Fun fact, it's actually not the gsc by PhantomWings.  It's our own code that's similar but different designed to supercharge the P:M metagame.  We want it to be so fast and relentless it makes Melee's look slow.

Is it sad that I kinda want this to actually be like a mode in Project M demo 3?

Make it Project M Turbo edition or something

Hey, Nanobuds, question! I know you've got other projects, but would you be able to do some alternate colors of Ralph with CSP's and name display (rather than it saying Donkey Kong)?

Ehhhh idk if I'll make recolors. I usually don't make those.

I can make a name though... Which CSS do you use?

I'm still new to this whole thing some I'm not even entirely sure what that means, sorry.

He's asking which character select screen you downloaded (if any). Some people have changed the font that is used on the characters' names.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ah, I see, sorry, not used to these abbreviations. But no, I haven't downloaded any custom CSSs from the Vault or anywhere, just using the standard Brawl Plus Menu.

Figure out what font type it uses, and I'll make it for ya