Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

lol
first video has a couple of music-synched hits ;P

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 14, 2013, 05:10:55 PM
Collab with StarWaffle:


I am now his personal rigger dude. So expect some sexy collabs between him and I.
Damn am I late to the party or what? :patrick:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 17, 2013, 12:51:10 AM
Damn am I late to the party or what? :patrick:
....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll take that as a yes. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Y U tease us? ;.;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh, and theres a THIRD import of his that I'm currently working on.

As well as one of Pik's models :p

Nano. [censored]ing damn. You're on a roll.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 17, 2013, 02:04:11 AM
Oh, and theres a THIRD import of his that I'm currently working on.

As well as one of Pik's models :p
I know what it is. >_>

Speaking if Pik's models, what ever happen to his Young Link vertex over Toon Link.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 17, 2013, 02:54:44 AM
I know what it is. >_>

Speaking if Pik's models, what ever happen to his Young Link vertex over Toon Link.
O rly?

KTH said he'd make a 1-slot boneset.... he never finished it :(

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 15, 2013, 09:43:55 PM
So...

Guess who just got their capture card in the mail today?

This guyyyy.

Expect more videos of my stuff.

=o

How much was it sir?

[censored]. I really need to figure out what all I need. I have the money, just not sure what all I need besides that, and Dazzle I think its called?

what did u need to rig from castle crasher?
i mean, his body is toon link's, and his arms were already rigged O.o

April 17, 2013, 11:21:04 AM #5816 Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:37:52 AM by NanoWaffle Naffle
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 17, 2013, 06:07:31 AM
=o

How much was it sir?

[censored]. I really need to figure out what all I need. I have the money, just not sure what all I need besides that, and Dazzle I think its called?
Mine was only 30. And it came with the capturing software.

Quote from: joke king on April 17, 2013, 08:45:32 AM
what did u need to rig from castle crasher?
i mean, his body is toon link's, and his arms were already rigged O.o
Lol no I had to rig it all


April 17, 2013, 11:37:12 AM #5818 Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:38:22 AM by NanoWaffle Naffle
 :>.>:

Yeah I edited the body too much to retain it's original rig (ripping off sleeves, capping holes, tearing off skirts) and I had to make new sleeves for the arms... so there went that rig as well.