Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

he's also in the xnalara-customized group on deviantart

I can't wait for those sexy shaders.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




I dunno why, but I really dislike how the visor looks...

Kinda super tempted to edit certain parts of the texture.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 30, 2013, 01:09:07 AM
I dunno why, but I really dislike how the visor looks...

Kinda super tempted to edit certain parts of the texture.
I heard he's stealing the visor from the first import.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 30, 2013, 02:00:48 AM #5886 Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 03:50:13 AM by NanoWaffle Naffle
I'm using the v1 visor texture. Looks much better.

Problem though... filesize is kinda a [censored]. I dunno if I can get spec maps on him.

Post Merge: April 30, 2013, 02:31:48 AM

I edited the visor texture to look more like the Halo 4 texture.


Post Merge: April 30, 2013, 03:50:12 AM

I'll leave this here.



Still have to mess with the Specs a bit more, and some rig touch-ups. Besides that, hes done.

You can enjoy him in 3 weeks when I finish all my finals.

*vanish*

You make us wait :oshi:
But that's fine. He's looking sexy as [censored]. The visor texture is PERFECT.
Good luck on your finals ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Heh yeahhh sorry.

I promised my parents that after today, I'm locking up my laptop to focus on finals. So I can't upload him and make the rest of the tweaks until then.

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 30, 2013, 04:18:05 AM
Heh yeahhh sorry.

I promised my parents that after today, I'm locking up my laptop to focus on finals. So I can't upload him and make the rest of the tweaks until then.
That's understandable, you're a senior right? It'd be best in the long-run to do good on your finals.
Also, unless the spec maps are amazing, I'd be okay with how he looks in that pic. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 02, 2013, 11:38:13 PM
That's understandable, you're a senior right? It'd be best in the long-run to do good on your finals.
Also, unless the spec maps are amazing, I'd be okay with how he looks in that pic. lol
I'm a junior. So finals are even more important :P

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on May 03, 2013, 12:09:32 AM
I'm a junior. So finals are even more important :P
Sophomore here, but yah senior year seems to be slightly less important in high school because most people get their credits by the end of 11th grade, infact there is this senior in my art class who just plays chess with my art teacher because they both have known each other for a while. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Senior year was a breeze for me. Junior year is the one that counts the most. It's just smooth-sailing after junior year.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm not sure how I should react to the fact that I just watched the entire avatar Nano. :O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 03, 2013, 12:47:30 AM
I'm not sure how I should react to the fact that I just watched the entire avatar Nano. :O
...

its suppose to be a 10 minute GIF lol