Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on May 03, 2013, 12:49:28 AM
...

its suppose to be a 10 minute GIF lol
Well that's ten minutes I won't get back, but hey I've done that so many times it doesn't really matter that much. xD Wasting a short amount of time I mean.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Lol. Even I haven't watched the while thing :p

Anyways... I am able to use my brothers laptop, which had BB.

So I may be able to finish Chief this weekend.

Does anyone want to make recolors for him for me?

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on May 03, 2013, 01:22:29 AMLol. Even I haven't watched the while thing :p Anyways... I am able to use my brothers laptop, which had BB. So I may be able to finish Chief this weekend. Does anyone want to make recolors for him for me?
I should be able to make some quickly.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i watched it too, sucks that the ending pop-up is russian though

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on May 03, 2013, 01:24:31 AM
I should be able to make some quickly.

Wellll I don't want them to be basic recolors.. I want them to have a primary and secondary color like in the spartan customization in Halo 4

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on May 03, 2013, 01:30:18 PMWellll I don't want them to be basic recolors.. I want them to have a primary and secondary color like in the spartan customization in Halo 4
I know what you mean. Anything you prefer in particular?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah. I'll send ya a list with the model.

Thanks!

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on May 03, 2013, 07:57:07 PMYeah. I'll send ya a list with the model. Thanks!
Alright.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Taste The Rainbow


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I demand a new Master Chief moveset :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 05, 2013, 03:03:52 AM #5906 Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 03:53:29 AM by NanoWaffle Naffle
Yeahhh I'm not making a Weapon Pack for this release.

Filesize is, once again, being a [censored].

Post Merge: May 05, 2013, 03:53:29 AM

Yay
http://infinitesmashteam.com/2013/05/05/your-prophets-are-making-a-big-mistake/

Master Chief <3
Some seriously needs to find a Cortana model :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I have her Halo 3 model.

I still gotta convert it though.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 05, 2013, 02:59:02 AM
I demand a new Master Chief moveset :srs:



Really though, Master Chief v2 blows v1 out of the water. The spec map looks really sexy and the rig is perfect. This is tempting me to get to his moveset sooner than  i thought i would.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.