Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 03, 2013, 12:35:01 AM
Senior year was a breeze for me. Junior year is the one that counts the most. It's just smooth-sailing after junior year.
Not when you take 5 ap courses, one that has 2 Ap tests (Microeconomics and Macroeconomics), one of which is considered the hardest class in the school with Ap Calculus BC (Ap music theory which... dear god... my mom took theory in college and said what we have to do just blows her class out of the water), and a college course.  :af: I technically have a bigger workload than I will in college.

Master Chief looks fantastic. I am absolutely getting it for Snake, even having never played Halo.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


Quote from: Enigmatic on May 05, 2013, 05:01:26 AM
Not when you take 5 ap courses, one that has 2 Ap tests (Microeconomics and Macroeconomics), one of which is considered the hardest class in the school with Ap Calculus BC (Ap music theory which... dear god... my mom took theory in college and said what we have to do just blows her class out of the water), and a college course.  :af: I technically have a bigger workload than I will in college.
I was gonna take two AP classes senior year, but I failed one so hard, I stuck to one (AP Spanish).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 06, 2013, 12:05:34 AM #5913 Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 12:06:50 AM by NanoWaffle Naffle
I'm only taking one AP class next year.

All my other classes are blow off classes... like Drawing and Weight Lifting :p

I captured a special moment.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 06, 2013, 12:05:34 AM
I'm only taking one AP class next year.

All my other classes are blow off classes... like Drawing and Weight Lifting :p

I captured a special moment.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nano i dont know why you are suprised, whenever you release something it almost always has the most downloads of the day. I am lucky to get on the top 10 most downloads of the day.  :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Heh... Look at the number. And look at the character. There's a connection. :p

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 06, 2013, 02:11:20 AMHeh... Look at the number. And look at the character. There's a connection. :p
Oh I see now. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 06, 2013, 02:11:20 AM
Heh... Look at the number. And look at the character. There's a connection. :p
Heh. He got a perfect shot.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 06, 2013, 02:11:20 AM
Heh... Look at the number. And look at the character. There's a connection. :p

How the hell did i not see that... :srs: i feel stupid now.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 06, 2013, 02:39:15 AM
How the hell did i not see that... :srs: i feel stupid now.
this^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nano. I got your PM. I replied back :>.>:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 06, 2013, 01:58:06 AM
Nano i dont know why you are suprised, whenever you release something it almost always has the most downloads of the day. I am lucky to get on the top 10 most downloads of the day.  :P
Same here, usually it only happens when collaborating with Nano. XD
Also that was epic getting that many downloads for Chef. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 08, 2013, 01:47:45 AMSame here, usually it only happens when collaborating with Nano. XD Also that was epic getting that many downloads for Chef. lol
I can tell you don't get the joke. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May 09, 2013, 01:33:04 AM #5923 Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 01:36:08 AM by Nanobuds
So... I just kinda got an idea.

Mewtwo on Pkmn trainer won't work due to filesize...

How would you guys like to see me import Mewtwo over the Tabuu boss fight?

Or even Tabuu over someone? Lucario? I think he'd look cool on the Mewtwo PSA

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 09, 2013, 01:33:04 AM
So... I just kinda got an idea.

Mewtwo on Pkmn trainer won't work due to filesize...

How would you guys like to see me import Mewtwo over the Tabuu boss fight?

Or even Tabuu over someone? Lucario? I think he'd look cool on the Mewtwo PSA
Well that shouldn't come as a surprise, he has a really low f-ing amount of space. :P It would be nice to still make his Pokémon though. Both imports sound like a cool idea. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.