Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 21, 2013, 12:51:41 AM
Well are you able to get Gen Super Sonic? Or is there not one....I haven't played the game nor have I seen that many vids of it. :P
Either way I think you're right, since Gen Sonic looks almost identical to Brawl Sonic, Gen Super Sonic isn't really needed. ;)
Gen Super Sonic just uses material and animation edits. So his model is the same.

Hey, were you able to fix dem normals?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on May 21, 2013, 03:31:55 AM
Hey, were you able to fix dem normals?
Mostly. Its only noticeable on his forehead when you pause it and zoom in.

And because I like to tease...
http://youtu.be/Ha3x3g39PZs

zero needs a update badly, have you seen how his waist is rigged?
beyond, what were you thinking of!?
btw, im the real jokekid, just that my original account has reached the al 7 fever!!!!

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 21, 2013, 03:46:25 AM
Mostly. Its only noticeable on his forehead when you pause it and zoom in.

And because I like to tease...
http://youtu.be/Ha3x3g39PZs

This Sonic look simply AMAZING !  I have a question though . Will he be move his eyebrows (more like browline really) on some animation l(ike the Front-smash, Grab, on ledge etc.)  like the brawl model ? I mean on some of the pics, he seems to have a neutral eyes section but and angry mouth like on this pic, for instance:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





お前はもう死んでいる。

He does have eye expressions, but not as much as brawl sonics due to filesize. He does have "angry eyes". They just don't show in that animation.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 21, 2013, 01:37:04 PM
He does have eye expressions, but not as much as brawl sonics due to filesize. He does have "angry eyes". They just don't show in that animation.

Oh i see !
お前はもう死んでいる。

He has half blink, blink, sad, and angry.

wow cant wait for gen sonic looks nice

Sonic is looking so good, can't wait for him. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So I got a brand new computer. It's graphics card is insane, as well as everything else. I'll be able to stream rigs and games at their highest quality if I wanted too.

Because of that, I need to transfer all my stuff from my laptop to my new computer.

I have over 7GB of brawl modding related files.

And I also gotta install 3ds max again.

So yeah. It may be a while until I get sonic released, as well as start other stuff.

May 22, 2013, 03:56:52 PM #6026 Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:57:44 PM by KTH
New PC? Have fun.
And that Sonic look really sexy, just his hand and I think this will be perfect. Does we going to have a Super Sexy Sonic?

EDIT : Oh and congratulations for are on the Top 10 List.

The hands just look bright on some stages. They're fine on others.

And no Super Sonic. It'll look the exact same as Brawl Super Sonic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 22, 2013, 03:24:17 PM
So I got a brand new computer. It's graphics card is insane, as well as everything else. I'll be able to stream rigs and games at their highest quality if I wanted too.

Because of that, I need to transfer all my stuff from my laptop to my new computer.

I have over 7GB of brawl modding related files.

And I also gotta install 3ds max again.

So yeah. It may be a while until I get sonic released, as well as start other stuff.
Congrats on the new PC. Do be sure to utilize all of that extra power for your personal enjoyment!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Oh I will.

I'll post a pic of the tower. It's pretty damn sexy. A buddy of mine came over and build it yesterday.

I can play Crysis 2 with its best graphics at 200 FPS