Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

He's lookin' awesome ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Kagemaru on June 12, 2013, 10:21:27 PM
Bigs the cat....

Oooooooooooooh.

See I don't keep up with this thread as best as I should and I saw "Bigs and Cloud" and assumed Bigs was some FF character I didn't know about since I didn't play FFVII
Well, there IS one Biggs on FFVII, ironically. :P

Now all we need is some fish over waddledee

You could put froggy over waddle dee. Not sure how that'll work but It'd be cool.

Also, I don't have OCD but I had this feeling that couldn't stop bothering me. So here is something for you Nano. 


"Dry Bowser fixed"
What was wrong with him?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 14, 2013, 08:43:13 PM
"Dry Bowser fixed"
What was wrong with him?
It said his mouth normals were fixed by Mewtwo.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ah gotcha. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

You know I just took out that dude in Far Cry 3. Great game.

Anyway, you still need Anbu Itachi?

Eh. I don't think I'm gonna do itachi any time soon.

I'm just lurking... waiting for Superman and you to fix Batman lol


Quote from: Boygos on June 16, 2013, 09:10:19 PM
I'm just lurking... waiting for Superman and you to fix Batman lol

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 16, 2013, 09:13:26 PM

lol That gif and avatar are amazing. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Boygos on June 16, 2013, 09:10:19 PM
I'm just lurking... waiting for Superman and you to fix Batman lol
You never set me Batman to fix

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 16, 2013, 11:50:02 PM
You never set me Batman to fix
Oh yeah. you needed the Max, that's right. I'm sending it now. Btw, I ripped Superman's DLC New 52 model, but Batman's is encoded weird. I can't seem to rip any Aquaman, Batman or Cyborg Injustice models. Let me know if you'd rather use that model, it's much cooler.