Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Hey Nano, is it possible for your new Totodile to be resized and work with the Blastoise PSA?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

June 27, 2013, 12:39:19 AM #6107 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 12:43:30 AM by Nanobuds


Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 20, 2013, 12:08:18 AM
Hey Nano, is it possible for your new Totodile to be resized and work with the Blastoise PSA?
It should be. Just make a normal size

Holy [censored]. Omega looks sick. Who's he over?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 27, 2013, 01:06:23 AM
Holy [censored]. Omega looks sick. Who's he over?

Donkey Kong.

All thats left is trying to figure out how to combine Spec Maps and semi-transparency, as well as make the Spec maps better.

Maybe you could ask Mewtwo2000, he's made wonderful discoveries with shaders and materials like the transparent metals and such.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

If I can't figure anything out I'll ask him

Omega is getting a makeover from Velen.

Get hyped.

u could always save skin
seperate the polygons that require transperency
and reload skin to all polygons that were affected

I want the transparent polygon to also have a spec map.






You finally got that damn dress to work. Noice.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 29, 2013, 12:44:13 AM
You finally got that damn dress to work. Noice.
Mostly. Her knee clips through in some animations, but its due to model proportions and not the rig. I didn't want to mess much with the model.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 29, 2013, 12:52:40 AMMostly. Her knee clips through in some animations, but its due to model proportions and not the rig. I didn't want to mess much with the model.
Well that's also because of aniamtions, because both Peach and Zelda have their legs clip through their dresses in some animations, I don't remember who said it, but some where in the past, someone said that not even Brawl characters are perfectly rigged.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

BlackJax used his magic and fixed the shading, as well as gave her moving eyes.



I just sent her off to Pik, so expect a release soon!

:af2:
I hope someone makes a custom Tetra or Toon Shiek.
KTH's doesn't count.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You can do a model of Charmy the bee. There's many sonic chars but no Charmy the Bee. or he's Forever alone.