Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

is the model appropiately optimized for no lag?

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 17, 2013, 12:19:52 PM
Dat texture and SFIV recolors. :O

Oh and her model is backwards in the pic.
What do you mean?

Quote from: joke king on July 17, 2013, 01:12:55 PM
is the model appropiately optimized for no lag?

It should be. I optimized the hell out of it

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 17, 2013, 04:57:26 PM
What do you mean?
Her belt is on the wrong side. It should be on the right (or on her left)
Look:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SFxT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In-Game
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well Juri doesn't want to export. The rig is done and stuff... but yeah. I may need to start over... I dunno.

Anyays... I'm also collabing with KTH on his Wii U Bowser. I finished the rig, and now I'm texturing him.


Oh man. Color me hyped.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Here is the Shell.

I'm going to have to re-map the scales so the borders fit better... but you guys can still see how sexy it looks.


can't wait that looks awesome

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

That shell texture is clearly from SMG Bowser, which was from SMG Bowser Jr. But that scale texture is just too sexy, you better be adding a spec map. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Nope. I didn't take that texture from anything.

about juri, is the last modifier before the skin modifier a "edit mesh" on all objects?
if not, try that out...

July 18, 2013, 02:02:45 PM #6146 Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 02:04:11 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: joke king on July 18, 2013, 01:15:57 PM
about juri, is the last modifier before the skin modifier a "edit mesh" on all objects?
if not, try that out...

Skin Modifier is on top, with Edit Mesh below all of them

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 18, 2013, 05:25:36 AMNope. I didn't take that texture from anything.
But it looks just like it. :O Is the texture finished?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 18, 2013, 02:02:45 PM
Skin Modifier is on top, with Edit Mesh below all of them

What errors are being thrown?


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 18, 2013, 02:12:01 PM
But it looks just like it. :O Is the texture finished?
Almost. I had to shrink them for filesize... now it doesnt look near as sexy :(

Quote from: Spex130 on July 18, 2013, 02:14:06 PM
What errors are being thrown?
Her pants and belt become a blob on the left side.