Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 28, 2013, 10:55:35 PM #6165 Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 12:46:22 AM by Chaos_Knight
Activated Feng Shui Engine as FS eye.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 29, 2013, 12:32:35 AM
Lol wuts that?

It's when her eye glows white, and has that sick trail effect.


July 29, 2013, 12:42:40 AM #6168 Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 12:46:55 AM by Chaos_Knight
That's more like a GFX. I doubt that can be pulled off. Maybe by PSA, but not one-slot. Look at Demon_of_Elru's version. It has it in the form of the yin yang symbol. That's a kind of FS eye I'm talking about.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

It's the right eye on her body texture.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Okie dokie. I'll do that.

However... now I'm having another issue...




She looks perfectly fine in BrawlBox. However, in-game she gets all stretchy. And the verts aren't static; they kinda "flash" from being normal to being stretched. It's affecting only her right side...

Halp?

Have you tried an older version of BB?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Ehhh i doubt that's the problem.

I had the same issue with Mr. L with StarWaffle. He ended up having to export he model as a .obj then re-import, which destroys the rig.

I wanna avoid messing her up. She was pretty difficult to rig.

Have you edited some bones? Wich version of FBX you got?

Quote from: KTH on July 29, 2013, 02:21:47 PM
Have you edited some bones? Wich version of FBX you got?

No bone edits. I use FBX 2011.1

try to export and import and skin wrap her new model to the old one?

July 30, 2013, 11:31:04 PM #6176 Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:34:19 PM by Mr.MW
Quote from: joke king on July 29, 2013, 10:48:04 PM
try to export and import and skin wrap her new model to the old one?
nope

export obj or whatever and u can save and load
the rig by following this tutorial
disregard the first paragraph it wont apply to you

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36617.msg1154888#msg1154888


and if that doesnt help try this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55397.0

looking at the previews im pretty sure the second link will help because it looks like only the right side is corrupted, u probably used the mirror skin modifier, and it got corrupted

A similar thing happened to me when I was importing OoT Mario over Toon Link, which reminds me I still need to finishing adding the pat0 files to the animations and to make CSPs, except his entire body was messed up.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I had to delete the bones and re-import them and then re-rig them...good thing he's supposed to be single-binded. XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Anyways my point being you'll most likely have to delete the bones, hopefully those links that Mr.MW posted might help save the rig, otherwise...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well [censored]. She was one of my hardest rigs as well.

I've had a similar problem before happen from two things: replacing certain animations in an old version of brawlbox, and hexing .mdl0 files to change the bone tree. Makes me think the problem is coming from Brawlbox not using the using some of the bone information correctly, so your rig may be able to be saved, just don't know how..
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread