Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


Dat Juri. Dat render Dat eye. :O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Dat Juri... I can't even...

Its too good. You totally shoulda put my PSA with it... but whateves... Dat Juri is too sexy.

Is the sash rigged to Sheik's Hair bones?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 10, 2013, 10:17:54 PM
Is the sash rigged to Sheik's Hair bones?
It's not.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

#NanoWaffleNaffle

My model (except the collar and furry parts by the tail). His texture.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


August 24, 2013, 07:39:24 PM #6186 Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 07:41:01 PM by Ninka_kiwi
God damn, I'm glad you guys decided to keep going with him, as I was getting kinda pissed at my version of him.

Nicely done!

Now I gotta ask before I continue, are you guys planning on doing Mega Blaziken? If not I'll continue with my model, I just wanna make sure so I don't just waste time with it.

Mega Lucario looks great, I'm not really interested in those special evolutions but for Brawl, he looks great and I will use him.

Dunno about your plans, I just wonder if you will also make a normal Lucario who transforms into that form after grabbing the Smashball?


Quote from: Nanobuds on August 24, 2013, 07:45:00 PM
Nahh we aren't doin Blaziken

fair enough, I'll keep working on him then!

Holy [censored] dat Mega Lucario.
Instant default slot replacement.
You and Waffle make an epic team, my good man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The model is really nice! Keep up the good work! :D


Quote from: Syeo on August 24, 2013, 07:45:00 PM

Dunno about your plans, I just wonder if you will also make a normal Lucario who transforms into that form after grabbing the Smashball?

Its possible... but only if Filesize wasn't an issue.

So no, we won't be doing that

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on August 24, 2013, 07:47:17 PM
fair enough, I'll keep working on him then!
Can't wait to see ;D

Quote from: Segtendo on August 24, 2013, 07:49:44 PM
Holy [censored] dat Mega Lucario.
Instant default slot replacement.
You and Waffle make an epic team, my good man.
Quote from: LeftyGreenMario on August 24, 2013, 07:53:41 PM
The model is really nice! Keep up the good work! :D
Thanke errybody

Waffle is makin some texture tweaks, then he should be good to go



I love it.

I love you.

I love waffles.

If I had a thousand hands I would use them to caress you softly and whisper in your ear how much I love you.

*vanishes


DAMN is that Mega Lucario lookin' fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles