Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Thread's over here, Nano. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58577.0 Shouldn't take too long to read since most of it is really basic. The model pics are towards the end, but Ani's been having some wifi trouble and has headed back to school, so I'm not sure what's going on with it at the moment.

Yeah I'll rig it if Ani ever finishes the model

Havn't gone to sleep yet. Still Monday. I finished.



September 03, 2013, 11:44:51 PM #6215 Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 12:26:58 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 03, 2013, 11:21:02 PM
Soon.
This^

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 01, 2013, 09:47:50 PM
Yeah I'll rig it if Ani ever finishes the model
If you rig it as well as my coming mighty No.9 custom model (its 0.02% but i can finish it as well as majora soon) Ill be glad.
Also i have all those problems majora said.  ;-;

Welp! *Poof*
Edit:Nvm i saw specs no9 model :p


First FB like

First Download

Now that is a permanant slot on my SD card
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I normally dont like these "SSB Wii U" hacks. but man, this was good.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 04, 2013, 12:57:46 AM
Hey guys. Check this out.
Oi? Is that my Bowser PSA in your photobucket? :D

I really like this texture, probably even more than the other Wii U Bowser already released.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I'ts actually KTH's pictures, not mine. He made the model, and I textured/rigged it.

Sexy OP.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

just wanted to say that this wiiU bowser looks pretty nice, only nitpick is a huge head...

You guys hear about that new Mega Charizard design?

Well... Ya. I'll have previews up tonight.